Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Little problem here...

Default Little problem here...

I'm busy trying to get Anima right now, but there's a teeny-weeny bit of a problem...
    When I decided to go get the destruction treasure out of Besaid Temple, I found a lovely little friend of mine called Dark Valefor outside Besaid. Then I decided to go get the one in Macalania Temple instead. To my surprise, another friend of mine, Dark Shiva, decided to stand outside the temple and attack me for no reason.
    To get inside the temple and get destruction treasures, do I have to kill these guys?
    I have the PAL version, if it helps.
    Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    Quin is wrong and LALA is right.

I don't have this version but I assume you do and I have heard that they are hard.

Draw the Drapes Recognized Member rubah's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

Yes you have to kill them. And yes sadly there are more.

Um, celestial weapons?

Yup. Man I'm jealous. I want to fight the dark aeons but I don't have FFX Int!

Hmm... damn... I think I can beat Dark Valefor, but it's my buddy Dark Shiva I'll have a problem with...
    Maybe I just won't get Anima and just go finish the game. I'm such a quitter.

I think you have 3 choices:
    1.Go to the monsters arena,do the don tonberry trick for some serious and quick level up,and get the celestial weapons.
    2.Zanmato.
    3.Forget Anima.

Anima is by far the best Aeon in the game. Luckily the only one I missed was the one in Besaid so I beat Dark Valefor easy enough. If you want to have a chance with Dark Shiva You'll need the celestial weapons and Wakka's attack reels (try and get 12 hits every time). The Quick Hit skill may came in handy too. OH! Also: I think Dark Shiva can inflict death i think that can penetrate Deathproof. Ribbon is the only way to avoid that. Although I'm not sure about the ribbon thing, it was so long ago, it may be able to penetrate that too.

The spoon is too big! Firo Volondé's Avatar

Short answer, yes. Though you can just kill them with Zanmato easily enough.
    This is a signature.

Quote Originally Posted by Sword View Post
    Anima is by far the best Aeon in the game. Luckily the only one I missed was the one in Besaid so I beat Dark Valefor easy enough. If you want to have a chance with Dark Shiva You'll need the celestial weapons and Wakka's attack reels (try and get 12 hits every time). The Quick Hit skill may came in handy too. OH! Also: I think Dark Shiva can inflict death i think that can penetrate Deathproof. Ribbon is the only way to avoid that. Although I'm not sure about the ribbon thing, it was so long ago, it may be able to penetrate that too.
    Most awesome: Yes
    Best: Heck no. It's really just like Valefor, Ifrit, Ixion, &co., but the Magus Sisters are really the best. Mindy, is the best single aeon to be exact.

Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Sarangerel Qha (Twintania)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Site Staff

I WANNA FIGHT DARK AEONS AND USE THIS "ADVANCED SPHERE GRID."

Why don't we get them? Does Square hate us?

Quote Originally Posted by Jessweeee♪ View Post
    Does Square hate us?
    Yes,they hate you so much that they released FFXII 6 months before the Euro release...

I had same probably with Besaid, but just use the 'cheat' way! Play Yojimbo about 1 000 000 and hopfully he will do Zanmato OR You could do hard way! Get all celestial weps and powered and then max out your stats and beat them ^_^
    Signature removed for exceeding the 250 pixel height limit.

~Void

Dark Shiva won't let me get a hit in. Should I equip people (preferably Yuna) with first hit weapons?

I done the same as you. Beat Valefor pretty easily but I had to use Zanmato on Shiva.

Dark Shiva is horrible to kill. I equiped Yuna with a First Strike weapon so she could summon Yojimbo before Dark Shiva killed us all. But I tried about six times and not once did Yojimbo use Zanmato. It was then I realised I didn't have enough Gil.

Off-topic: Could anyone tell me how to get the Celestial Mirror? I have the cloudy mirror, but I don't know how to turn it into the Celestial one. I sincerely hope I don't have to do that butterfly quest, I'm REALLY not good at that.