I wanted to start this at the beginning of Summer but circumstances . . .

Anyway, I will describe several characters from Eyris.
Your job is to draw them. Flesh out the 10 mutants who crowd my head.

As long as effort goes into it, it's good. If you can color it, great, if you can't, well, compensate.

Anyway, here they are:

The shadow master, Knightly, has pretty short well-kempt black hair and magenta eyes (magenta is somewhere between purple and pink). He dresses sort of like a Turk except his suit is as pitch-black as his hair. He is Caucasian and somewhere in his 20's. He commonly wields a gun. He is dark and withdrawn.

The firestarter: Ashz has unruly short ash-gray hair and flaming red eyes. He usually opts for an oversized white hoody and blue jeans. He is a little sinister and lives to beat down the bad guys. He's about 18.

Icy Karmine is a red-head with lengthy "flaming" hair. That's the best I can describe his "do." He has deep-skyblue eyes and wheres a red vest with a hood and black jeans. He's also in his 20's.

Carnaecia, who controls water, is a long pink-haired, blue-eyed half-japanese adolescent who likes to where pink or red formal dresses. She commonly carries a pink or red parasol which hides a small sword within the handle. She's a typical girl who is true to her emotions.

White-eyed Sylvieve has eyes with no pigment. Her shortcut hair shines like silver. She likes to where Shinobi gear: silver or white as a daylight style and midnight black for stealth missions. She wears two one-sided blades strapped to her back. She's in her late 20's.

Sztiel is a gray-eyed goof with buzzed steel-gray hair. He is a dark-skinned Brazillian with an athletic build. He usually forgoes a shirt and just wears gray pants. Otherwise, he likes to wear a suit, though a bit more casually than what Knightly would prefer. Sztiel commonly wears a pair of large gauntlets on his hands.

Closet-case Riene has chocolate eyes and grassy hair (green and spiky). He usually wears a pair of decorative "reading" glasses (as an allusion to his intellect). He wears a green jacket with brown pants. He's also half-Japanese

Green-eyed samurai Aurumae has long flowing blonde hair and commony wears an undersized green jacket with gray pants. She carries with her a shoto (dagger), a daito (mid-length sword), and suburito (longsword) which she wears on her back. Also, she is NOT Japanese.

"Princess" Violette has long fluttering plum-purple hair with deep-skyblue eyes. Interesting tidbit: her eyes have swirls of pink in them. Violette wears purple or blue and carries a staff, nunchaku, three-section, paired short bo, or a fan wherever she goes.

Blue-haired Saffire has long hair and cat-like yellow eyes. She's a smartmouth with a long spear. She likes to wear blue jumpsuits for racing.