Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tomorrow Never Dies

I have a thing for strong women, so yah I think Michelle Yeoh was HAWT in that film. I personally didn't like how she eventually had to be rescued, since it was obvious from the outset that she could have kicked Pierce Brosnans arse back to the cold war ten times over without breaking a sweat, but still.

And she definitely wasn't ugly. She was indeed Miss Malaysia, and has kept her looks very well. even though she was in her forties when the film was made.

So yah, in a nutshell. I'd hit it in a heartbeat.

She might have a hot body but she doesn't have a hot face in my opinion. And who cares if she could kick Brosnan's ass ten times over it's a movie and movies aren't real.

Quote Originally Posted by John_912 View Post
    She might have a hot body but she doesn't have a hot face in my opinion.
    I actually like her face quite a bit. Attractive and feminine without being dainty or too atypical china doll-ish. But meh, to each their own.

Quote Originally Posted by John_912 View Post
    And who cares if she could kick Brosnan's ass ten times over it's a movie and movies aren't real.
    As I mentioned, I have a thing for strong women. I would have liked the film better if they hadn't tried to water her down and turn her into the typical bond girl in distress just to play up Pierce Brosnan a little. Since yah, she really is that dangerous in real life

Another thing that I didn't like about Tomorrow Never Dies is Sheryl Crow's music "You Know My Name" is definitely better than this garbage IMHO.

Quote Originally Posted by Ishin Ookami View Post
    I actually like her face quite a bit. Attractive and feminine without being dainty or too atypical china doll-ish. But meh, to each their own.

As I mentioned, I have a thing for strong women. I would have liked the film better if they hadn't tried to water her down and turn her into the typical bond girl in distress just to play up Pierce Brosnan a little. Since yah, she really is that dangerous in real life
    I guess don't you mind if Michelle has a little bit of a man face do you?

If Michelle Yeoh is that dangerous in real life do you think she could've single-handedly stopped 911 had she been on that plane?
    Last edited by The Fat Bioware Nerd; 06-26-2007 at 04:25 PM.

I believe he's refering to her as being strong in character, what she is compared to a good number of bond girls.

Then again, physically strong doesn't mean that you've got super-powers. Craig is definitaly not a weakling, however I doubt that he could stop a group of 5 armed terrorists with his (bare) P99 and quick reflexes..

Quote Originally Posted by Discord View Post
    I believe he's refering to her as being strong in character, what she is compared to a good number of bond girls.

Then again, physically strong doesn't mean that you've got super-powers. Craig is definitaly not a weakling, however I doubt that he could stop a group of 5 armed terrorists with his (bare) P99 and quick reflexes..
    Well, Michelle Yeoh is that skilled in real life. She started out as a dancer, but 25+ years using that flexibility and speed, all while being directed by expert martial arts choreographers, well by this point I definitely wouldn't want to get on her bad side. She did ALL her own stunts in tomarrow never dies, and those stunts are rather tame compared to some of the freaky stuff I've seen her do in Hong Kong films. Her own husband has gone on record saying she could kick his butt in a heartbeat.

As for her having a mans face, it certainly didn't bother the judges when she won Miss Malaysia, or her costars considering she's done a variety of romantic comedies in hong kong, or the viewing public that enjoyed those movies. Seems like your kind of on your own in that opinion jack.

As for the 911 comment... ummm, she's not a superhero dude. Just what the samhill does that got to do with what time it is? Considering all the hate I'm wondering if you didn't try out for the part of the bond girl of Tomarrow never dies and have been carrying a huge chip on your shoulder ever since.