Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: I am an angry, hateful little man.

Dark Knight of EOFF darksword12's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lachrymosa View Post
    I was going to make a list of things that piss me off, but then I realized it could all be summed up in "I hate people."
    Ditto.

Special thanks to dark_lord for the sig!

Quote Originally Posted by kikimm View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Quin 'n' Tonic View Post
    Srsly. There are far too many things that make me so angry I want to break things. It can't be healthy. Especially the fact that their mainly people

I can totally sympathize. I don't really feel like thinking of things that make me angry, though...maybe just a few.

Not being able to fall asleep for hours
    Waiting for things
    Jerry Springer
    Married with Children
    Children in general
    People telling me that I WILL have children when I'm older
    Spiders
    Mitch

I hate Kristina!

I got angry at work for the first time and threw one of those little digital timers at a waitress. I only feel bad 'cos I broke the timer.
    :mario::luigi:

People who go out of their way to be an arse. Seriously, it's annoying. It's not cool, it doesn't make you tough or anything. It makes you annoying.

In general, it irks me when people act like they are better than everyone else, for whatever reason. Though it can also be irritating when you're stuck as the ONLY person working on something when it's supposed to be a group project 'cause the others are all talking about crap that's supposed to make them look badass.

Oh, and anyone who takes things to the extreme. I hate it when people do that, because it makes them so blind to everything else. Especially when they're so absorbed in their belief that they can't take any opinion that does not match their own.

There are others, but I can't really think of them at the mo'.

EDIT: Whiny people who don't do anything except angst about their lives and how horrible it is. And probably make up about half of the stuff just for attention to boot.

Gobbledygook! Recognized Member Christmas's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

THAT EXPLAINS HIS DISAPPEARANCE! THE COPS GOT HIM! THE PSYCHO WANKER OF WANKING TOWN!

meet me at cafe nero quin mate we'll get something syrupy and laugh off the pain yea