Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I am an angry, hateful little man.

Would sniff your fingers to be polite
    Nameleon.
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Default I am an angry, hateful little man.

Srsly. There are far too many things that make me so angry I want to break things. It can't be healthy. Especially the fact that <s>their <----DUMBASS!!!!</s> they're mainly people.....If you hear of a psycho killer going by the name of Quin, then it's me.

Does anything get you that mad? Is there anything that makes you so angry that you feel the need to kill the universe? Or are you one of those silly people who are total cucumbers?

TELL ME DAMNIT!
    Last edited by Quindiana Jones; 06-24-2007 at 07:57 PM.

EoFF's Laundry Goddess ~*~Celes~*~'s Avatar
    Blog Entries

Only time I get THAT angry, is when someone/something threatens the life/well-being of one of my loved ones. I feel the need to protect and I get a huge adrenaline rush to the point where if I don't do something, I become all achy.

Painfullly stupid people.

Oh dear god

In recent days I've been so angry and pissed its physically exhausted me.

RX Queen Recognized Member kikimm's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Quin 'n' Tonic View Post
    Srsly. There are far too many things that make me so angry I want to break things. It can't be healthy. Especially the fact that their mainly people

I can totally sympathize. I don't really feel like thinking of things that make me angry, though...maybe just a few.

Not being able to fall asleep for hours
    Waiting for things
    Jerry Springer
    Married with Children
    Children in general
    People telling me that I WILL have children when I'm older
    Spiders
    Mitch

--Box Box Box Box

What the bliff Recognized Member
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Okay.

Oops, I mean grr.

Teachers who have no common sense
    Police who racially profile
    Loud and obnoxious people like Carlos Mencia and Ashton Kutcher

How can Married with Children make you angry? I love that show.

RX Queen Recognized Member kikimm's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I just can't stand the humor in it. Whenever it's on and people are watching it I feel like I need to take a shower. It's the same with Jerry Springer. Or Full House. Or Home Improvement (is that what it's called? Tool Time, and all that?). Ugh.
    --Box Box Box Box

Definitely not over 9000. No.78's Avatar

1. Digging yourself into a hole.
    2. People who are senslessly prejudice
    3. Religion
    4. Stereotypical expectations
    5. When people are overly masculine
    jkhkjg

Quote Originally Posted by No.78 View Post
    2. People who are senselessly prejudice
    3. Religion

Anywho, I don't really think angry is the right word for me, just you know...Really bitter.

fun makes kikimm mad. she does not like fun.

Yea, stupid people. ?
    ~*Fizzgig*~

Draw the Drapes Recognized Member rubah's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

flippancy and dumbness make me mad. especially when they're combined!

cops who shoot sleeping people or people eating pears
    dumbasses that don't know enough to at least go as fast as the speed limit if not more
    and for the last and dont bitch at me for it movies about special ed kids
    i don't know why
    it just makes me want to taunt them whenever they encounter a problem in the movie
    I like chocolate!! No matter what flavor you get, you can always taste the broken dreams!

~Dead people should stay dead, otherwise whats the point of killing them???

Contributions
    • Notable contributions to former community wiki

Let’s see.

Loudmouth little fat girls that can’t stop shouting whatever is in their mind; trailer trash, stoner mothers who try to feign sophistication by eating panini and drinking chai latte; engine headed goons who seek pleasure by getting drunk/high/whatever, and then :skull::skull::skull::skull:ting the life out of people who sleep at 3AM (what kind of square is asleep at 3AM?!) by doing creepy things with their cars; old people; dogs that bark at me; dogs that :skull::skull::skull::skull: in public; dogs that smurf in public; those hardcore Christians; hardcore Atheists; morons; sports enthusiasts that are so hardcore that they have to turn every activity into some kind of makeshift variation of one (or more) of their favorite sports; Europeans; old people; slutty, blond, teenage girls who think that the ability to control a few drooling zombies with their reproductive organs means that they are prime slice of humanity; leaky faucets; bitch-ass little kids so desperate to be gangsta, that they are willing to go to extreme lengths to turn their otherwise fine community into a quasi-Compton (or whatever the gangsta mecha is... I don’t know anything about this kind of thing); gangstas; rockers; punks; rocking chairs; fat morons who take pride in hogging the sidewalk with their stupid strollers and retarded children, forcing me to risk my life by to get past them by walking on the road (or risking getting my shoes dirty by walking on grass—I would prefer the former); myself; “hot” girls; jackasses in cars who find such joy in screaming animal noises at the poor folk who choose to walk to work; homophobes; cancer; the Customer is Always Right; gays; fat, hoofed women, who think it is their duty to clop around and complain about everything that anyone is doing, even if what anyone is doing is not even wrong; Quin 'n' Tonic; racists; anti-racists; anti-anti-racists; the assholes in front of me in the shopping center checkout, who enjoy looking through my groceries and then taking a quick peek at my face; the :skull::skull::skull::skull: that hairdressers talk about; birds in nesting season or whatever, who like to beat the :skull::skull::skull::skull: out of people walking past; people who list “girls” several times under their interests; condescending mummies; god; people in cars who stare—in disgust—at people waiting to cross at a red light (as if it is some kind of crime); people who make me jealous, and the things they do; intellectuals; the semicolon; getting my :skull::skull::skull::skull: wrecked

There is more, but I have to go to work now.