Page 7 of 40 FirstFirst 123456789101112131727 ... LastLast

Thread: World of Warcraft: Characters & Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by Jowy View Post
    Must have dodged a bullet with the Stromgarde Cavalrymen then. :P
    Sac your voidwalker whenever trouble happens. Usually enough time on the bubble to run out of aggro range of whoever you aggro'd.

FFXIV Character

Sealth Greenwood (Sargatanas)

FINE bad comparison.

Either way, you're in Horde territory in that scenario so it's likely to occur.

FFXIV Character

Ella Cinder (Sargatanas)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jowy View Post
    FINE bad comparison.

Either way, you're in Horde territory in that scenario so it's likely to occur.
    Yeah, that was a bad comparison, I didn't die! >:D

WHY ARE YOU TWO NOT ON. FORGET WORK LET'S GO!

The difference is that if that were an Alliance and you were Horde, the Alliance wouldn't have to call on his high-level friend. The Alliance would simply always have a high-level there with him, because every Alliance gets assigned a high-level to babysit them as soon as they start a new character.

I've never seen that happen, actually. I usually just park my 70 mage at the closest town to where one of my alts is leveling. I give horde three chances to stop being dicks and then I destroy them.

FFXIV Character

Ella Cinder (Sargatanas)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bunny View Post
    WHY ARE YOU TWO NOT ON. FORGET WORK LET'S GO!
    GET ON HOT STUFF ;D

I've never seen that happen, actually. I usually just park my 70 mage at the closest town to where one of my alts is leveling. I give horde three chances to stop being dicks and then I destroy them.

I usually keep my rogue somewhere near my corpse when I'm killed, the only difference is, on my server the Horde to alliance ratio is like 1 : 4 and I think it's like 79% horde versus the VERY small ammount of alliance. So when I do get ganked, I usually am like "OMG THE ONE PERSON WHO COULD GANK ME GANKED ME... SMAAASSHHH."

I was leveling my troll preist in Stonetalon mountains and a druid killed me, so I got on my rogue, hunted down the druid, killed her, then made my way to Astranaar, then to Auberdine, then to Azure Watch, then got some friends to come with and ran around Exodar for a while.
    And that was just because I was killed. xD

There was a funny glitch there for a while, the gaurds like.. walking mapping was off and if you aggro'd them in this certain area, it would aggro the one's on the floor above and they would walk off the top floor and fall slowly to the bottom, it looked like it was raining dranei. xD And then when it was done raining, there would be like 30 dranei gaurds walking in circles. <3

Quote Originally Posted by Avarice-ness View Post

I usually keep my rogue somewhere near my corpse when I'm killed, the only difference is, on my server the Horde to alliance ratio is like 1 : 4 and I think it's like 79% horde versus the VERY small ammount of alliance. So when I do get ganked, I usually am like "OMG THE ONE PERSON WHO COULD GANK ME GANKED ME... SMAAASSHHH."

I was leveling my troll preist in Stonetalon mountains and a druid killed me, so I got on my rogue, hunted down the druid, killed her, then made my way to Astranaar, then to Auberdine, then to Azure Watch, then got some friends to come with and ran around Exodar for a while.
    And that was just because I was killed. xD

There was a funny glitch there for a while, the gaurds like.. walking mapping was off and if you aggro'd them in this certain area, it would aggro the one's on the floor above and they would walk off the top floor and fall slowly to the bottom, it looked like it was raining dranei. xD And then when it was done raining, there would be like 30 dranei gaurds walking in circles. <3
    When I was leveling my Nelf druid in Southshore, a hunter decided to kill me. I gave him the benefit of the doubt and just let it go until he killed me three more times. Then I got on my mage, killed him 5 times and then got on my druid. He killed me once more and I had enough. Jumped on my mage, killed him 2-3 more times then got together 5-6 people and raided Tarren Mill, killing anything that was moving in the area. Then I got a full raid group (40 people) and moved on to take down Undercity. Good times were had. The hunter didn't kill my druid anymore.

FFXIV Character

We broke something. Photobucket trimmed the image quality so it looks like ass, but...

FFXIV Character

Ella Cinder (Sargatanas)
    Hahahaha, yessss. Eric and I killed everything in that village (including flightmaster) for like 40 minutes, some Draenei starts some weird event (probably thinking Prophet Velen was going to own us) but oops! We ruined it by killing the NPCs that Velen had to talk to! AND THEIR CHICKENS! Kekeke 8-)

Get some mods, boy!

FFXIV Character

I know, my UI looks like ass.

Lives in a zoo Recognized Member Renmiri's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

oooo, you guys have soooo many action thingies!!!

* dies of envy *

Me and my kids have dragon eggs:

I know, my UI looks like ass.

Infinibar and Pitbull can be somewhat tedious and maybe take some time getting used to/getting the hang of, but it is well worth it to get them.