Page 21 of 40 FirstFirst ... 111516171819202122232425262731 ... LastLast

Thread: World of Warcraft: Characters & Discussion

FFXIV Character

Sealth Greenwood (Sargatanas)

smurf you.

congrats. 8-) Get Starcaller yet?

We don't have a core 10 man group for Ulduar.

FFXIV Character

Awrini Bellato (Excalibur)

No no, we'll mess with him on Monday. Though I don't feel it could ever be as annoying as Firefighter. Although I'm probably only annoyed at that fight because I tank the head.

FFXIV Character

Ella Cinder (Sargatanas)
    zomg wtf grats frank~!

I've just started playing WoW again from a long break. I'm currently leveling a Orc Hunter in the Burning Blade server (US). My ign is Serady, in case anybody is wondering.

FFXIV Character

Ella Cinder (Sargatanas)
    I got The Diplomat a couple days ago. Pretty neat imo 8-)

BIG GIANT NERD LOSER

I play on a few characters.

Dark Iron Horde

Char 1:
    N: Glodwran
    C: Shaman
    Spec: Elemental PvP and Enhance PvE
    R: Tauren
    L: 80
    Av. Ilvl: about 209
    Purpose: Mix of PvE and PvP

Char 2:
    N: Golun
    C: Death Knight
    Spec: Unholy PvP and Frost DPS PvE
    R: Tauren
    L: 80
    AV. ILvl: 200
    Purpose: to look pretty, I stopped playing him.

Char 3:
    N: Sulmaria
    C: Warlock
    Spec: Afflic PvE and Destro PvP
    R: Blood Elf
    L: 76
    Purpose: Going to be soley PvP

Them, along with a plethora of others that are all under lvl 40.

FFXIV Character

Ella Cinder (Sargatanas)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bunny View Post
    BIG GIANT NERD LOSER
    love youuuu!

PLAY ON DRAKA MOAR >:o

editga~

Last edited by Misfit; 07-17-2009 at 09:00 PM.

i don't play at all anymore

Lives in a zoo Recognized Member Renmiri's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

Quote Originally Posted by Bunny View Post
    i don't play at all anymore
    me neither... Well, did a naxx 25 today with the guild and might do some ulduar 10 tomorrow but mostly playing is sooo boring. Only doing it to not let guildies needing to pug
    Me and my kids have dragon eggs:

So what do you guys think about the new race speculation? Goblins for Horde, Worgen for Alliance.

Although WoW doesn't need more elves, High Elves would be an interesting new Alliance race. There are still High Elves in Azeroth, one that comes to mind is at Darkshore docks. They have blue eyes instead of green because they didn't go sucking down the fel magic.

From WoWwiki: File:Highelfeyes.jpg - WoWWiki - Your guide to the World of Warcraft note the difference.

And I thought you kill worgen in several Duskwood quests?
    Currently Playing:
    STARCRAFT II: WINGS OF LIBERTY for PC

The current speculation is that since Goblins have a reasonable explanation for joining the Horde (*), Worgens would be the playable race for the Alliance. This is heavily discussed and most generally the reasoning for this would be that Worgen are not specifically evil (despite what other sources may say). Another reason could be that this is a "special" breed of Worgen, but that's kinda lame.

The other theory is that, with the new faction change service, Goblin and Worgen will be given their own faction, a neutral faction, along with a possible two other undiscovered races. This gets my vote, because that'd be interesting.

A third theory would be that neither new race is given a specific faction right off the bat and instead a quest chain in their respective starting zone allows them to choose which side they want to be on. This is widely regarded as one of the most interesting theories but I don't think it holds much ground personally.

* - According to the lore, a break within the goblin faction led to a certain trade prince taking a bunch of goblins away from the neutral side and striking out on his own. A likely reason for these goblins to join the horde would be due to the recent Kul'Tiras activity which is supposed to be an available area in the new expansion.

/hugenerd

There is a lot of speculation on this. It was all started when someone (MMO-Champion, maybe) datamined some new Halloween masks for both Goblin and Worgens. Halloween masks are typically reserved for playable races.

I highly doubt the goblins would choose side. Their entire modus operandi seems to be "sell to the highest bidder". They don't care about politics or ethics in any way. They're like the Ferengi in that way. Choosing sides in a 2 sided battle would drastically cut their profits. Not only would they lose out on half their clients, they would also lose the chance for bidding wars.

As for the Worgen, well, I don't think I like that idea. I never really liked the Frenzyheart worgen style (the original ones, like the ones you see in Duskwood, are much cooler), and the Frenzyheart worgen are the only ones who aren't shown to be evil. The others are tied in with Archmage Arugal or the Black Riders and the Scythe of Elune, and, yeah, seem to be completely evil.

I would like to see the Pandarans. Pandaria is an as-yet unexplored area. Supposedly in Northrend, yet we've seen no sign of it, nor even any undead Pandarans. I doubt they'll be a playable race though, as whichever faction did not get them would be very upset, and rightfully so.

For Pandaria!
    My friend Delzethin is currently running a GoFundMe account to pay for some extended medical troubles he's had. He's had chronic issues and lifetime troubles that have really crippled his career opportunities, and he's trying to get enough funding to get back to a stable medical situation. If you like his content, please support his GoFundMe, or even just contribute to his Patreon.

He can really use a hand with this, and any support you can offer is appreciated.

Lives in a zoo Recognized Member Renmiri's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

Aww I want to roll a Kalua'K
    Me and my kids have dragon eggs: