Thread: [A]she and the Favour

[A]she and the Favour

First, the favour......
    - Okey Dokey, here's the sitch Wade, I started this picture of Ashe while I was playing FFXII for the first time (Great game, by the way). But the problem was, one of my friends borrowed it without me knowing and now I can't remember for the life of me what the Escutcheon shield that Ashe has when she first joins you as a guest under her alias name. I would go get the game but I don't have a car So I ask anyone out there who can hear me, if you have any pictures of that particular shield, could you please post them? It's the one that looks sort of like a heart. I've already searched the net but can't even find any screenshots of it. I hate when my pictures are only half done.

- Anyhow, the second part to this thread is to actually show you what I've completed so far on the drawing and for you to comment. I'll put it in my gallery once I finish the shield. Anyhow, here she is:
    Attached Images Attached Images

Articles

FFXIV Character

Novi Glitzko (Sargatanas)

Afraid I can't find a pic of the shield. :-\

Your style of art is brilliantly cartoony its almost unfair. Again, the pose is lovely, and also her expression is nice too. Great work.

Str8 Pimpin'

Well I managed to get FFXII back from my friend which allowed me to complete the shield (finally! ). So here it is I think it turned out pretty good.

Thanks Rocket Edge for the comment and for trying to help me out, much appreciated.

Anyhow.....comments?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Slade; 06-29-2007 at 10:33 AM.