Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: "is she really going out with him?"

Quote Originally Posted by Big D View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Cool Revolutionary View Post
    you dont want them making her boring though! we still wanna see that yuffie spark.
    I reckon she'd retain her lively side, but she's also got a serious streak too. She's aware of her importance to Wutai, since she'll possibly be the symbolic leader when her father steps down or dies; plus she's fairly serious about her role in the 'Jenova war' and the WRO. She must've been quite a serious student too, since she was a resourceful and skilled ninja while still in her youth. Even though she didn't pay enough attention in rope class...
    So I'd say she certainly won't be boring later on; she'll just be a little more settled, with more responsibilities.
    nice post!
    yes i agree. i want to see more of yuffie in wutai. i can remember seeing wutai for the first time in ff7...what a place!

I could never picture Yuffie and Vincent together. I always thought it weird that people had that pairing actually. I actually thought he would go better with Shelk, even though she looks like a 10 year old. That never really settled well with me. XD
    I guess it could happen but I'm putting my money on Shelk besides her appearance.

I made my sig tell me what you think!

"We fear that which cannot be seen."

Lightning Fast Speed! Hyperion4444's Avatar

I only picture Vincent with Lucrecia.

I think yuffie does like vincent, and I'd really love to see what kind of couple they would be
    Hidden In The Shadows