Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: "Best" Death *SPOILERS*

I miss kinje longaway :[ Eiko Guy's Avatar

tidus' death was so sad for me. I loved him. Like a lover with amazing hair. I saw how he had an amazing change to everyone.
    He made wakka accept Rikku and other al bhed.
    He made Yuna open her eyes and love even if it would only be for a short time.
    He made Lulu get over Chappu and get with Wakka.
    He gave Auron his peace of mind to go to the afterlife.
    He got kimahri to fight biran and yenke. he gave him the courage.
    He was just a really good friend to rikku

I cried when I found out he would die.

But the most beautiful death to me was Kuja's I hated him for so long in the game but it dulled into pity then sadness.

I'm surprised I'm not seeing more of this. VIVi. The way they don't actually tell you he dies. You just kinda know that he died. He was always a caring little fella. He was Final fantasy IX.

Fat kids are harder to Kidnap.

Slothstronaut Recognized Member Slothy's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by eiko guy View Post
    I'm surprised I'm not seeing more of this. VIVi. The way they don't actually tell you he dies. You just kinda know that he died. He was always a caring little fella. He was Final fantasy IX.
    I'm sure everyone's shocked, but I agree with you on this one.

Galuf's and Aeris' Death were most depressing.

Thanks Polaris for the Awesome Avy and Sig!
    Beaten FF I,III,IV,V,VI,VII,VII CC,VII DC, VIII,IX,X,XII,XIII Dissidia Currently on I&X-2

Back of the net Recognized Member Heath's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

Quote Originally Posted by Psychotic View Post
    Cait Sith I in FFVII. Not even joking, folks. Only FF death to get me misty eyed. Well, that and Seto's (was he really dead? He cried, after all...), so yeah they're equal tops. Yes, I was more upset about them than Aeris's death, which in itself wasn't sad, it was just a neat FMV. Although it was very sad right afterwards when Cloud starts getting angry at Sephiroth.
    I'd agree with you about Cait Sith's death, actually. When you play it for the first time and you actually think he's actually going die, I found it to be quite sad.

Tellah, Leo and Galuf have already been mentioned numerous times, but they're also up there for me (literally, I suppose!).
    Not my words Carol, the words of Top Gear magazine.

I say the Undying from FXII, mostly for the irony.

I haven't played a crazy amount of FF games, but Tidus' "death" was just heartbreaking. I mean, that with the music. Plus, Yuna saying 'I love you' and the whole hugging her when she can't feel and going through. You have to admit that was relaly sad. ):

I played FF X-2 perfectly just for that happy ending.

But, yeah, Tiduss "death" was just really emotional. Especially how Yuna loved him even though she knew she was only going to be able to for a short time. Then she figures out another way to defeat Sin and BOOM, there goes her true love.

)':