Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Kenshin VS. Darth Vader

Gold is the new black Goldenboko's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Vader never shows off speed only Brute Strength, speed is more of Luke's thing from what I saw in the Movies.

For a Jedi he was quite strong, and not so fast. However comparisan to non Jedi, Force Speed is still inhuman, regardless of the fact Luke is faster.

Remember, this is comparing Vader to Kenshin, not Vader to Luke.

kenshins earth shattering do ryu sen could stop a flying car. also something with the weight of a car would not move at a great speed kenshin would probably jump over it. or if not that kenshin showed kanryu how strong he was by chopping a solid stone statue in half sending the piece flying into the air and into the building. kenshin could cut the car in half.

jedi speed is something to be dealt with but in all the light saber fights he never moves with the speed and agility as kenshin does.

also kenshin probably has just as much experience. i dont know vaders age but kenshin is in his later 30s i believe. atleast 35. he has more then enough experience. and when the hitokiri takes over all his best skills are enhanced. kenhshin can even fight off a group of shinsengumi with ease. as in samurai x part 3 on youtube.
    lynx
    beaten final fantasy III,IV,VI,VII,VIII,IX,X,X-2,XII,mystic quest, tacitcs, tactics advanced, crystal chronicles.

you only live once but if you do it right once is enough

my FF amvs

Vaders around 40-50 I beleive, so perhaps their experience is similar.

But as for Jedi speed, can you imagine watching a fight with two people, say, as fast as Kenshin? If they actually showed you the fight at that speed, you'd barely see anything.

And watch the old Starwars movies, Look at the speed and agility he possess's while fighting against Obei won. Hell, he is the strongest Jedi in his time. Meaning he can beat Yoda, who can move at insane speeds and feets of agility.

MEaning Vader is more than capable of fighting faster and more agile opponents then himself.

You really can't say Vader is to slow to win, because with all the physical enhancments granted by the force its simply not true.

And as throwing things, throw something from behind Kenshin. Even if he notice's, he has to divert his sword to guard or dodge. No one said the Force throwing thing was suppose to hit.

Vader is a damn good swordsman. In terms of physical ability he is definately a match for Kenshin, or the Batosai for that matter.

these are all very good point and i should know... i was a starwars geek long before i ever saw final fantasy
    as for force powers
    battle precog - a skill learned in battle but can be intensified by the force
    force speed can increase your speed by three times
    force choke can increase to force kill or force crush - turn your opponent to paste
    force push can be directed in all directions
    force stasis - actually freezes the nerves in your opponent, they cant move and you can slice and dice
    force drain can suck the life force out of your opponent.
    and you cant forget force lightning

combo moves

force choke + lightsaber throw
    force pull and a saber - pull your enemy onto your blade

see what you can think of
    I like chocolate!! No matter what flavor you get, you can always taste the broken dreams!

~Dead people should stay dead, otherwise whats the point of killing them???

even if a car was thrown from behind kenshin he would probably catch on seeing as his senses and reflexes seem to be inhuman. and with soemthign the size of a car he would jump over it out of the way and return to his stance. also if they were standing close to eachother even a rock he would probably get out of its way instead of blocking it with his sword.

and i just think even with the force speed kenshin is faster. and in a battle where the first blow is the vital blow then i would think speed is the main importance well that and not missing.

also i coudlnt imagine vader being too much past 40. it depends how old luke is really. because he was young at the end of episode 3 and luke had jsut been born.
    lynx
    beaten final fantasy III,IV,VI,VII,VIII,IX,X,X-2,XII,mystic quest, tacitcs, tactics advanced, crystal chronicles.

you only live once but if you do it right once is enough

my FF amvs

FFXIV Character

Caedus Ulvein (Sargatanas)

Regardless of whether or not Kenshin is discipline enough to repel the force he has another option: ysalamiri.

The ysalamiri are a species of tree-dwelling slugs that are immune to effects of the force. The creatures exude a "bubble" which "pushes back" Force energy, making them useful tools for individuals requiring a means to nullify a Jedi's abilities. They evolved this trait to survive being hunted by the predatory Vornskyrs, pack animals that hunt by tracking down live prey by using the Force.

Force speed only provides a visual increase to speed, not an actual one. When a Jedi uses force speed, he is using the force to project what seems to be an in speed while actually moving normal speeds.

As for Vader being a pansy and throwing cars at Kenshin rather than full out attacking, that's perfectly liable. Kenshin has several effective ways to react:

• Jump on or over the car.
    • Cut the damn thing in half, we all know he is more than capable of cutting the thing in half just before it hits him, rendering the attack useless.
    • Use a ranged attack to destroy the car.
    • Use one of his techniques to launch an object towards the car.

Kenshin can easily cut through metal, stone etc., he can also swing his sword at the speed of light (godly like speed, it has been seen many times.) Which means Vader's limbs are toast. Whilst being Kenshin and not Batosai, he still has no problem removing an opponents ability to hold a sword, he broke someone's thumb to prevent them from holding a sword. Eventually, he's going to realise that simply breaking a thumb isn't going to help against Vader. So he'll move onto the wrist attempting to break it, but through his frustration, he will most likely swing harder and harder, eventually just removing the limb.

But, Cim, he was never able to cut through a sword!! On the contrary, he was able to cut through several times. It is the swords that were of incredibly high quality that he was unable to strike through.

Regardless of whether or not he can block or be blocked. Kenshin is a smart guy and will realise that Vader's sword is different from others he has faced. And as usual, he will attempt to use his sheath to test Vader's weapon. Vader, never seeing this type of warrior, could easily mistake a sheath and sword combination as two weapons, while Kenshin would merely use the sheath as a diversion in an attempt to get Vader to strike out against the sheath, leaving an opening for Kenshin to destroy Vader's saber.

Where exactly does it say that about Force speed anywhere? I never heard anything like that about it.

And I'm fairly sure that these people know what the hell a sheath is. They are futuristic, not stupid.

In addition, even if they are only moving normal speed, how can Kenshin know this?

And as I said, throwing things would be diversions and ways to open up Kenshin, not a direct attack.

IF YOU ONLY KNEW THE POWER OF THE DARK SIDE!!!