Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: .:Dynast-Kid's House of Fail:.

my favourite is the jenova one... although the text needs improvement... but i like the picture of jenova
    =====>Check out my sigs!<=====

Massive update! I must say that these are probably my best sigs yet! They're promo sigs and banners for my Ashelia B'Nargin Dumbmasca story. :333

I think i've FINALLY found my own personal style...

Blog Entries

The promo sigs are excellent! Really great job!

Quote Originally Posted by Polaris View Post
    The promo sigs are excellent! Really great job!
    Thanks! And I made them all in one day! It took about, 11 hours of hard work!xD

I think i've made leaps and bounds of improvement over the weeks. Not that i'm nearly as good as you, or atlanteay!xD

the last promo sig is the best one (#5)... really nice

you have your own style and you're sticking to it that's really good although I can't help to encourage a bit more experimenting and that you just go wild and try stuff you normally wouldn't, like really GO WILD! but it's really nice that you have your own style and many people don't have one so remember your style... that's important too

Quote Originally Posted by TiMsTeR_Of_hEaVeN View Post

you have your own style and you're sticking to it that's really good although I can't help to encourage a bit more experimenting and that you just go wild and try stuff you normally wouldn't, like really GO WILD! but it's really nice that you have your own style and many people don't have one so remember your style... that's important too
    Thanks!

I love my style, but I think I will do some more experimenting...Right now i'm pretty much obsessed with the whole "Boxes separate from the main sig" thing...xD

Quote Originally Posted by Dynast-Kid View Post

Thanks!

I love my style, but I think I will do some more experimenting...Right now i'm pretty much obsessed with the whole "Boxes separate from the main sig" thing...xD
    yeah although i think the boxes are really good and very original... pretty unique...

Quote Originally Posted by Dynast-Kid View Post

Thanks!

yeah although i think the boxes are really good and very original... pretty unique...
    I actually got the whole box thing from a couple of other sigs i've seen. Especially from Leen-Leen! xD

Not many sig makers use them, but I think it's a great effect.