Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: .:Dynast-Kid's House of Fail:.

Moogle .:Dynast-Kid's House of Fail:.

Shoutout to Værn for mentioning the Paint.NET program in the EoFF Idol thread, a program which I downloaded and now use to make my sigs!

___

[center]

Some of you may remember my old sig thread, the one I did with MS Paint, but now I have a newer, more advanced program. And with that new program comes a new house of signatures...

...Dynast-Kid's House of Fail!

Please enjoy all my delicious sig and avvy sets! Critique is appreciated, and love is requested!xD And once in a while, I may consider making a sig for some lonely soul.

These first three sets are the headliners of my house, and have been showcased for you. Unlike other sigmakers, I give each and every set a unique name, a story, a life! Enjoy...

"Every Rose Has it's Thorn..."

"The Archeress"

"Dalmascan Saviour"

"Penelo: Simplicit Beauty"

"Horror From the Sky"

"R.I.P. Owen Macwere"

"Sayuri: Entry for Sig Competition"

"They Who Thirst Not..."

"Calintz & Juclecia"

"Promo Sig #1"

"Promo Sig #2"

"Promo Sig #3"

"Promo Sig #4"

"Promo Sig #5"

"Promo Banner #1"

"Promo Banner #2"

More to come...
    Last edited by Dynast-Kid; 08-07-2007 at 05:46 PM.

I think they are sexier than a red bottom.

Quote Originally Posted by LunarWeaver View Post
    I think they are sexier than a red bottom.
    That means so much, especially coming from you Kyle. You complete me.

House of FAIL?! What are you talking about? Anyways, I've already what I think, but out of all of them so far I loveee the Dalmascan Saviour, it's so pretty!!
    wheee!

:hello: WHAT HAPPENED TO THE HELLO KITTY SMILEY :hello:

Quote Originally Posted by innocentenshi7 View Post
    House of FAIL?! What are you talking about? Anyways, I've already what I think, but out of all of them so far I loveee the Dalmascan Saviour, it's so pretty!!
    lawl, thanks Leen-Leen!

They're pretty good, the top one being the best. The bottom one I dont like.

One - It's not a really good picture of Ashe.
    Two - There are like 6 other colours that would probably look better.

The idea is right, just a better choice of render and different colours. The text is pretty cool well, it's hard to put in that much text usually, but you've done it well.

Fran ones ok, shouldn't sharpen it so much.

And the first quite good, great choice of render and colours.

Your current sig is really good!

Quote Originally Posted by Swan View Post
    They're pretty good, the top one being the best. The bottom one I dont like.

One - It's not a really good picture of Ashe.
    Two - There are like 6 other colours that would probably look better.

The idea is right, just a better choice of render and different colours. The text is pretty cool well, it's hard to put in that much text usually, but you've done it well.

Fran ones ok, shouldn't sharpen it so much.

And the first quite good, great choice of render and colours.
    You don't like the bottom one? That one's my favorite!xD I guess I could've used some better colors...Maybe more of a goldish? And it was hard to fit all the text on there!xD

And yeah, I did sharpen the Fran one alot. I wanted to get all the detail in the armor, but I think I might've gone overboard...

Thanks for your input!

Quote Originally Posted by *~Dagger Trepe~* View Post
    Your current sig is really good!
    Thank you!

lololol double post!

Okay, a whole new batch of sigs, cuz I haven't posted in a while! I've now begun to separate newer sigs from the older ones with asterisks, just so you'll know which ones were just added.

Critique is welcome!

Your sigs are good! The Sayuri and the Penelo one are the newest ones, right? I think the Sayuri one is nice, but the picture on the let is kind of ... awkward ... like it doesn't really blend in with everything else.

The Penelo one is awesome! You can see that the pics blend in with each other, I like how "soft" it looks.

The problem with both of them, though, is that they're too bright ... Are they meant to be like that?
    wheee!

:hello: WHAT HAPPENED TO THE HELLO KITTY SMILEY :hello:

Quote Originally Posted by innocentenshi7 View Post
    Your sigs are good! The Sayuri and the Penelo one are the newest ones, right? I think the Sayuri one is nice, but the picture on the let is kind of ... awkward ... like it doesn't really blend in with everything else.

The Penelo one is awesome! You can see that the pics blend in with each other, I like how "soft" it looks.

The problem with both of them, though, is that they're too bright ... Are they meant to be like that?
    Well, I kinda meant for the Penelo sig to be bright, to give it sort of a glow...

But now that you mention it, the Sayuri one is too bright...

Your eye for sigmaking has grown keener, Leen Leen!

VICIOUS GEEK SOOT~ヽ(`Д´)ノ scrumpleberry's Avatar

I love them to bits, you are very talented, but mebbe a little too much on the brightness, especially with the Sayuri one.

I love the Penelo and Jenova ones.

It seems you like bright things very much?And I got to agree that the Sayuri and Penelope sig is really bright..The "Horror From The Sky" is bright too but the brightness suits the sig..if your going to make a sig with high brightness try to take that "Horror From The Sky"sig as a reference it's a great sig that one.Good Luck.

想要對妳說的 不敢說的愛

Quote Originally Posted by scrumpleberry View Post
    I love them to bits, you are very talented, but mebbe a little too much on the brightness, especially with the Sayuri one.

I love the Penelo and Jenova ones.
    Quote Originally Posted by XandrewX View Post
    It seems you like bright things very much?And I got to agree that the Sayuri and Penelope sig is really bright..The "Horror From The Sky" is bright too but the brightness suits the sig..if your going to make a sig with high brightness try to take that "Horror From The Sky"sig as a reference it's a great sig that one.Good Luck.
    You're both correct! I DO like bright things! Maybe 'casue it's a reflection of my personality or something or other...But anyways, i'll try to keep the brightness in check!xD In fact, i'm working on a sig right now that's all dark and shadowy and stuff...

Thanks for your feedback!

OMG! There's a new one! This one is probably the most interesting, because it's so different. You'll immediately notice the colors: black and blood red. Those are colors that don't relfect me or my personality, and colors I usually don't use. You'll then notice that it's an abstract. No renders, no pictures, nothing. How fascinating...

And the text and title, "They Who Thirst Not" comes from FFXII!xD It's the name of a zone at Ridorana, which I randomly chose 'cause I thought it fit!xD

Critique please, and more may be posted tonight!