Page 11 of 27 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131415161721 ... LastLast

Thread: The Deathly Hallows (Mark Spoilers!)

It comes out on the 21st though...

Yes because nothing has ever been released early or "fallen off the back of the trucK". No sirree.

Banned
    Blog Entries

I really can't see Ron and Hermione getting married.

Besides how many harry potter threads do we need.

Everyone seems to believe that these spoilers are real. Wow people, get a grip.

Huh? Flower?! What the hell?! Administrator Psychotic's Avatar
    Articles

Yeah, in order to split his soul and make a horcrux, Harry would have to, y'know, kill someone. And in order to make several he'd have to kill several people. Seeing as how he refused to even let Lupin and Sirius kill Wormtail, it's not like he's going to go around offing people himself just to make horcruxes, is it?

Also, this thread (Spawn of Sephiroth's theory thread) has now been merged with the original TDH thread.

Zachie Chan Recognized Member Ouch!'s Avatar
    Articles

FFXIV Character

Swygwyrd Eryistyrmstn (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Hosted Screenname Competitions

"The LA Times is reporting that the US Harry Potter publisher obtained a subpoena to learn the identity of a user who allegedly posted copies of Deathly Hallows on a California website.

Scholastic said in a court filing Monday that "materials hosted on Photobucket.com's system" contain materials that infringe copyrights owned by Scholastic and J.K. Rowling, author of the Harry Potter books. Photobucket.com, a News Corp. unit, is a website for sharing photos and videos on social networks such as MySpace.

The subpoena was sent to Gaia Interactive Inc. in San Jose seeking the identity of a user on gaiaonline.com, a social network, according to the filing in San Francisco federal court.

Gaia complied with the subpoena, removed the material and temporarily banned the user from the site, said Gaia spokesman Bill Danon."
    Source: mugglenet

Uh oh. =P

Blog Entries

So what I have here isn't fake?

there was a picture here

Articles

FFXIV Character

Contributions

Depends which one you have, I guess. I'm not going to sacrifice the mystery for myself just to verify it. We'll find out in a couple days.

Draw the Drapes Recognized Member rubah's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

Time to put the blinders on!

im not letting on to much but what i read in that email has defently made me belive in no shadow of a doubt that it was authentic. there are 2 circling the net. a fan fiction and the real copie.
    to differetiate between the 2 are the 1st chapeter names.
    ill add a spoiler tag for those of you that wernt as weak as me.....please dont judge me ;____;
    (SPOILER)the 1st chapeter of the REALBOOK IS CALLED tHE DARK LORD ASSENDING
    (SPOILER)the fakes 1st chapter is called The escape.

im weak and feeble and impatient! i dont deserve to be called a potter fan! but for the rest of you that were as weak as me I IMPLORE YOU! PLEASE!! dont open an email claiming you have recieved a free signed copie of the book! AND PLEEEAASSSSEEEE! dont spoil it for others!
    EDIT: infact id think it was probably in eveyones best intrested(espeacialy those of the fans of the book) that the thread was closed untill after a week of publication! i say this because the book was ruined for me and im soo utterly annoyed with it i dont want others who love HP as much as i to get the book ruined! theres allways somone out there that would think it would be highly amussing to post horrid spoilers! so if theres an admin there reading this could you close it because i dont know how to yet!
    hope you enjoy the book guys!
    Last edited by Garnie; 07-18-2007 at 05:07 AM.

So the spoilers seem to be legit after all? Could someone PM me a link?
    Last edited by Zante; 07-18-2007 at 08:44 AM.

I've seen somewhere that JKR wrote 3 different endings, deciding that the original was best...

Quote Originally Posted by Garnie View Post
    im not letting on to much but what i read in that email has defently made me belive in no shadow of a doubt that it was authentic. there are 2 circling the net. a fan fiction and the real copie.
    to differetiate between the 2 are the 1st chapeter names.
    ill add a spoiler tag for those of you that wernt as weak as me.....please dont judge me ;____;
    (SPOILER)the 1st chapeter of the REALBOOK IS CALLED tHE DARK LORD ASSENDING
    (SPOILER)the fakes 1st chapter is called The escape.

im weak and feeble and impatient! i dont deserve to be called a potter fan! but for the rest of you that were as weak as me I IMPLORE YOU! PLEASE!! dont open an email claiming you have recieved a free signed copie of the book! AND PLEEEAASSSSEEEE! dont spoil it for others!
    EDIT: infact id think it was probably in eveyones best intrested(espeacialy those of the fans of the book) that the thread was closed untill after a week of publication! i say this because the book was ruined for me and im soo utterly annoyed with it i dont want others who love HP as much as i to get the book ruined! theres allways somone out there that would think it would be highly amussing to post horrid spoilers! so if theres an admin there reading this could you close it because i dont know how to yet!
    hope you enjoy the book guys!
    I certainly wouldn't think a week would be necessary. I'll be done with the book by Saturday, as will a lot of people, I'm sure.

The Misanthropist charliepanayi's Avatar

I won't be, I'm not about to finish the damn book in one day. I usually spend a week or two on reading the last few when they came out, and hopefully I'll do the same here. I prefer to take my time over it, even if that increases my chance of catching a spoiler in the meantime.
    "Excuse me Miss, do you like pineapple?"

Articles

FFXIV Character

Contributions

I head off for Cedar Point tomorrow, and then I'll be heading over to Barnes and Noble shortly after I get back on Friday. I've already decided that I'm not going to sleep until I finish the book. ^_^