Page 3 of 27 FirstFirst 1234567891323 ... LastLast

Thread: The Deathly Hallows (Mark Spoilers!)

Quote Originally Posted by Tallulah View Post
    I am currently reading this here editorial, and cannot get the imaginary (hopefully!) scene of Snape hitting harry with a Darth Vader-esque revelation out of my head.

Snape: 'Potter... I am your father.'

Harry: *drops wand* 'NOOOOOOOOOoooooooo!'
    that me laugth so hard lol!

the wand thing and the spells tha ouch was menioning made me think....
    Harry will never use dark magic accoriding to jk but i think that if he was hit with the avada kedavra it will totaaly kill him.
    speachially if he did it with voldeys wand!

Maybe olivander will give harry a wepon to finish him or.....
    maybe Regulas isnt dead and and give harry the wepon. we already know that no one found him he just disserpeared right!

sorry for the typos and spelling ^_^

Zachie Chan Recognized Member Ouch!'s Avatar
    Articles

FFXIV Character

Swygwyrd Eryistyrmstn (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Hosted Screenname Competitions

Regulus cannot possibly be alive. If it was so, he would have been the rightful owner of Grimmauld Place, and Kreacher would not have had to follow Harry's instructions throughout the sixth book.

Also, Rowling has already confirmed that Crookshanks is not an animagus, although I vaguely remember there being something about Crookshanks being half kneazle, which would explain the intelligence.

bah harry probably is a horcrux.

thats not possible because voldermort would not have time to give out the spell when the vursebackfired!

nothing is impossible within the realm of fiction.

What if....Hedwig is an Animagus!!!

Also, I think Neville willl play a very big part, you know, being all "I could of been like you Harry"....I'd laugh if this happened...

Voldemort kills Harry.

V man: MWAHAHAHA...wait, why don't I feel evil.

Neville appears with twin Uzi's and a Bazooka on his back, Rambo Style.

N man: AARRRGGHHHHH(Trips and dies)

Hedwig appears and turns into....MR. T.....with guns, lots of guns...and milk.

I mean, a wizard can't heal from a gun shot right?

you know...that could happen lol

somehow neville walking around like rambo doesn't make sense...i don't care how tall the actor has gotten in the movies, he's just not that manly XD

Articles

FFXIV Character

Contributions

I really doubt any pets will be revealed as anigmagi. Rowling already pulled that stunt once, and it'd be stupid to pull it again, much less this late in the series.

One of the things I'm most concerned about is how Voldemort's wand came to be in Wormtail's possession. The wand must have been removed from the ruins of Godric's Hollow before Harry was found. Hagrid may be in enough of a frenzy to overlook it, but Sirius Black would not miss such an important item. Does this mean that Wormtail was present when Voldemort attacked? If not, to whom might he have revealed the location?

There's a couple theories out there suggesting that Wormtail has had Voldemort's wand all this time (or at least had hidden it while impersonating a pet rat) and that it is the wand he used to blow up the street when Sirius cornered him. Everyone always talks about what a pitiful wizard Wormtail is, but I imagine even an idiot might be able to do some damage with the wand of the most powerful wizard of the age. He can wield Voldemort's wand. He used it to cast the killing curse on Cedric before restoring Voldemort. Crouch, Jr. said that the killing curse takes a strong bit of magic, something Wormtail might not have been able to achieve without a wand that had already cast it so many times.

Of course, the fault is that when Priori Incantatem occured when Harry dueled Voldemort, no spell that might have been used to blow up a street was echoed before Harry's parents appeared.

Quote Originally Posted by Ouch! View Post
    Everyone always talks about what a pitiful wizard Wormtail is, but I imagine even an idiot might be able to do some damage with the wand of the most powerful wizard of the age. He can wield Voldemort's wand. He used it to cast the killing curse on Cedric before restoring Voldemort. Crouch, Jr. said that the killing curse takes a strong bit of magic, something Wormtail might not have been able to achieve without a wand that had already cast it so many times.
    As much as everyone says how bad a wizard he is, I still firmly believe that he would had to have at least SOME power in order to be able to blow up half a street.

I also firmly believe that Neville will end up getting rid of Rabastan, Rodolphus, and Bellatrix Lestrange.

neville had better kill bellatrix...or at least have sex with her in a degrading way

of course he will!
    nevel is a bad ass towards the end!
    remember hes well up for a fight it was only nevel and luna that answerd the call of the gallions!

i vote degrading sex

you would lol!

what will happen to higworts? dya recon harry will actully change his mind and go back for a bit?

Articles

FFXIV Character

Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Doomie View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ouch! View Post
    Everyone always talks about what a pitiful wizard Wormtail is, but I imagine even an idiot might be able to do some damage with the wand of the most powerful wizard of the age. He can wield Voldemort's wand. He used it to cast the killing curse on Cedric before restoring Voldemort. Crouch, Jr. said that the killing curse takes a strong bit of magic, something Wormtail might not have been able to achieve without a wand that had already cast it so many times.
    As much as everyone says how bad a wizard he is, I still firmly believe that he would had to have at least SOME power in order to be able to blow up half a street.
    But is that power his own or merely a byproduct of using the wand of an incredibly powerful wizard which is already well versed in destructive magic? I don't think Rowling has ever exactly stated the relationship between the wand and a wizard, or whether or not one wand is more powerful than another, but I'm not willing to rule out the possibility.

The other theory (which I think is absolutely bogus) is that Fudge was in on it. While he says he was never a Death Eater, he never passed up an opportunity to advance himself. Some have mentioned that it was entirely too lucky for Fudge to be the first person to arrive to find the twelve dead muggles on a blasted street and Sirius Black laughing like a maniac. I think that's a little far-fetched, though, and I believe that Fudge has played his role in the series and will not make any more significant appearances.

While I agree that Neville is certainly becoming more powerful, I am not sure that he will be able to take down the Lestranges, at least not on his own. As Rowling confirmed that Neville has nothing to do with the prophesy at this point (as Harry was the one marked), I'm not certain that Neville will even survive until the end of the books. He's one character few people want to see die. He's a good guy, rather endearing. Rowling recognizes, however, that life isn't fair and bad things can and do happen to good people. I'm not sure there's anyone who isn't fair game at this point, although I really think the deaths of Harry, Ron, Hermione, or Ginny are unlikely.