Page 7 of 27 FirstFirst 1234567891011121317 ... LastLast

Thread: The Deathly Hallows (Mark Spoilers!)

Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

Quote Originally Posted by Rye View Post
    Someone had the craziest idea of an event that they predict might happen in DH and the more I think of it, the more I think JK Rowling might do it. It's so horrible. (SPOILER)They think that Harry will face his parents as Inferi. D:
    I love plot twists like those. That'd be very interesting if it were to happen.

yes i agree it would be.and it would be a great story plot.
    it would also fit in to the important thing about having lillys eyes. maybee it would save harry last minute

EoFF's Laundry Goddess ~*~Celes~*~'s Avatar
    Blog Entries

I think that Ron and Hermoine will end up together. Then, they're with Harry at the final battle, and just when Voldemort is about to cast (can't think of the name of it right now, the one Lord V used to almost kill Harry in the beginning when he was a baby) on Harry, one of them jumps in the way to save him, and because they're in love, the other jumps in the way as well, sparing Harry's life completely. His anger goes past boiling point and he kills Lord V. That's my theory ^_^

I reckon Harry will get gangraped by the Weasleys. Draco'll join in. Voldemort films it and then puts it on the net. Hermione gets mad and goes crazy and kills everyone using her Jedi powers

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by f f freak View Post
    I reckon Harry will get gangraped by the Weasleys. Draco'll join in. Voldemort films it and then puts it on the net. Hermione gets mad and goes crazy and kills everyone using her Jedi powers
    right you go get some sleep

My personal opion is that in the final book, Ron and Hermione definatly will get together, Harry will survie the last battle and get back with Ginny, but either one of the durslys or Neville will kill Voldemort during his speech, Sirus contact H.P by 2-way mirror and DumbleDore comes back in portait, Draco killed by L.Vold. , Snape dies by Order, Lupin and Tonks get married, H.P's parents become Harry's new Protonus (like Lupins changed Tonks in H-B P)
    WANTED:
    Big yellow ball of burning gas,
    Responds to 'The Sun'
    if you see him, tell him:
    "It's BL**DY JULY"

Quote Originally Posted by Chaosfan84 View Post

My personal opion is that in the final book, Ron and Hermione definatly will get together, Harry will survie the last battle and get back with Ginny, but either one of the durslys or Neville will kill Voldemort during his speech, Sirus contact H.P by 2-way mirror and DumbleDore comes back in portait, Draco killed by L.Vold. , Snape dies by Order, Lupin and Tonks get married, H.P's parents become Harry's new Protonus (like Lupins changed Tonks in H-B P)
    I need no sleep. My idea is just as possible as the next. Therefore I win.

as much as i enjoy the genrel jokes people flyaround please can you not make such rude comments!
    thanx

Huh? Flower?! What the hell?! Administrator Psychotic's Avatar
    Articles

Someone had the craziest idea of an event that they predict might happen in DH and the more I think of it, the more I think JK Rowling might do it. It's so horrible. (SPOILER)They think that Harry will face his parents as Inferi. D:
    Yes please! It won't happen, no way would it, but it would be great.

Tomorrow I embark on a grand quest to read the entire series in a week - one book a day.

Does anyone know how long the Deathly Hallows will be?

Quote Originally Posted by Garnie View Post

as much as i enjoy the genrel jokes people flyaround please can you not make such rude comments!
    thanx
    Tis not rude. Tis the truth. Plus that would be funny.

Ciddieless since 2004

That would be interesting...

Quote Originally Posted by Psychotic View Post
    Does anyone know how long the Deathly Hallows will be?
    I'd say it'd be pretty long all right. It could well be the longest of the books since there are so many loose ends to tie up.
    Money, power, sex... and elephants.
    -- Capt. Simon Illyan, ImpSec

Well, after a crazy week, I read all six books, finishing the sixth about half an hour ago. I needed a full, magical, seven days before reading this seventh book. I was actually thinking Harry would face his parents as Inferi (A couple hours ago before I read the thread). It sounds super cool. I also would post some more stuff now, but then I'd have to come back to this thread to see what people thought. I don't want to because there is so much intentional misspelling that it's giving me a headache. :P

Draw the Drapes Recognized Member rubah's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

I don't think it's going to be longer than ootp.

I finished reading PoA (and found out I still love it) so I figure I'll reread Half Blood Prince just to get back into the mindset of later in the series.

Rereading poa was so cute though, because harry hadn't really started to grow up, and he was still a little kid and it was so cute!

The length of the UK version has not yet been confirmed, but the US version is 784 pages, putting it in between Goblet of Fire and Order of the Phoenix. Some reports have the UK version at 608 pages.

6 days to go!
    im markig my mission to read the hallows in a day and a half. put it this way,,im not going to sleep untill its finished

dizzy up the girl Recognized Member Rye's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted Eyes on You
    • Former Cid's Knight

I just reread HBP. There was a line that struck me odd. Harry was talking about how Dumbledore explained the prophecy and how it made the difference between him being "dragged into the arena" and walking into the arena with his head held high. Now, the first time I read that, I figured it to be just a metaphor, but in the US Cover Art, it looks like they ARE in an area. Funny, huh? I wonder if that was a little hint at the final battle place.