Page 9 of 27 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213141519 ... LastLast

Thread: The Deathly Hallows (Mark Spoilers!)

I read the spoilers that are floating around, but they don't really sound that believable to me.

Blog Entries

If you google and find out, then you'll feel your own wrath!
    Cool!

permanently mitten
    Goddess of Snacks
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I think it would have been pretty amazing if the whole HP crew had managed to release the book without spoilers leaking. But I guess in today's world it's really not possible no matter how hard they try. I dunno, it just would've been cool if they could have pulled it off.

I normally LOVE spoilers. There are times when during a commercial break, I'll go online and find out what happens in the show that I'm watching at that moment.

But I'm keeping myself spoiler free for this book. It's going to be delicious.

the temptation is killllling me!!!!!!!

no way will i look at anything 'official', it is fun, however, to see what people are speculating and how much energy they put into rationalizing it all.

Whats the deal? You can't know if those spoilers are really true untill the book comes out anyways.

thats true.....*temptation riseing*

i read some spoilers of which two people are going to die...but i hope it isn't true

Blog Entries

Four chan just gave me the entire book in picture format. Investigating to see if it's fake.

there was a picture here

O Captain! My Captain! Spawn of Sephiroth's Avatar

Default DAMN YOU SPOILERS TO HELL (No spoilers, I promise)

Ok, well, I was gonna wait until Friday night before I left home to go get HP and the Deathly Hallows, but now that everything has leaked online, this will be my last activity until I have completely read the book. It is very tempting to go see what happens, and I have a bad habit of spoiling things for myself. So, in order to keep this from happening, I am going to get off line and not come back on until I finish reading the book in order to keep it a surprise. I was going to post my theory when I made the thread Friday night, and for those of you who already know what happens, this theory is probably way wrong but here it is and maybe I am correct on atleast one area. Enjoy and I will see you guys later. Damn you to hell whomever released the info on the web, damn you

My HP and the Deathly Hallows Theory

(SPOILER)

I believe that in Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, good will prevail over evil. I believe that Harry, Hermione and Ron will indeed make a return to Hogwarts but it will be short lived. Harry will set off from school to search for the remaining horcruxes and we will discover that he himself is not one. Harry will not find the rest because I do believe that R.A.B. has destroyed the others. Proffesor McGonagal will become the new Headmaster of Hogwarts for the next several years.

We will also find out that Dumbledore death was set up. Snape will actually turn out to be a good guy and killed Dumbledore upon HIS REQUEST. Dumbledore knew that if Malfoy was to kill Harry, that he would be turned to the dark side for the rest of his life. Well, Dumbledore wouldn't want that for any of his students and everyone knows that Malfoy had alot of hesitation about killing someone and didn't know whether that was what he wanted. I also think that Dumbledore is actually one of Voldemorts horcruxes and knew that he must die in order for Voldemort to be destroyed, so he took one for the team. Why else would Dumbledore be the one person that Voldemort didn't even try to ]take on and was afraid of? Also, with Voldemort being back and knowing the fact that Snape used to be dark, he knew that if he let Snape kill him, it would make Snape look like he is wanting to go back to Voldemort, therefore giving a spy on the inside.

Knowing of the possibility and very good chance of Harry being defeated, so keeping it very quiet and secret, Harry will decide to split his soul and only giving the where abouts of his own horcruxes to Ron and Hermione, and will prepare for his final fight with Voldemort. In the preparation for the final battle, Harry will get help from Dumbledore' Army and they will have a big part of the resolution of the Harry Potter series.

Im not really sure where the final battle should take place. During the battle, Harry will reveal that he knows of the Horcruxes and that they all have been destroyed, with the exception of one, which I believe will be used in the final battle. I believe that Harry alone can't defeat the powers of Voldemort, but the D.A. will help him along with the help of Draco Malfoy! Yes, Malfoy will go against his expectations to try and help Harry destroy Voldemort but Draco will be killed by Voldemort. Eventually, they will destroy the horcrux and Voldemort will be defeated.

Here is my own epilogue that I believe will happen after the story ends and what will happen with all the characters:

Ron and Hermione will get married
    Harry and Ginny will date again and will sometime get married.
    Neville will die in some kind of freak show accident (just because thats his luck)
    Harry will one day turn out to be the Headmaster of Hogwarts.
    Hermione will too return to Hogwarts as a teacher.
    Ron will play proffesional Quidditch.
    Dumbledore will return to Hogwarts in the form of a ghost
    Aunt Petunia turns out to be a witch, although in denial.
    Dudley and Vernon turn out to be the fat slobs they are and never change.

Loki: I have an army.
    Stark: We have a HULK!

apparently someone hacked into the publisher's website and got the book early....but who knows.

anyway the worst spoilers i see are ideas people have shared here on what they think will happen.

Zachie Chan Recognized Member Ouch!'s Avatar
    Articles

FFXIV Character

Swygwyrd Eryistyrmstn (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Hosted Screenname Competitions

Hermione is really a man. That's the big secret. Steven Colbert said so.

Seriously, though, I'm so psyched. I'm heading over to Cedar Point in Ohio with some friends on the 19th just to keep my mind off of it. xD

Blog Entries

there was a picture here

Zachie Chan Recognized Member Ouch!'s Avatar
    Articles

FFXIV Character

Swygwyrd Eryistyrmstn (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Hosted Screenname Competitions

Your epilogue is ridiculously optimistic.

Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

Go to 4chan, it's safe.