Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 71721222324252627

Thread: The Deathly Hallows (Mark Spoilers!)

Quote Originally Posted by xXsarahXx View Post
    I finished this yesterday
    I really liked it, cleared up a lot of missing background behind some of the charecters.
    Was a lot more darker then the others this one. the final battle (SPOILER) a few words from harry, a avarda kadarvra and an expelliarmus and it was all over. hit by his own spell, dissapointing but somehow...satisfying.

The 19 years later bit was sweet (SPOILER) kinda predictable that ginny and harry would end up getting it on, not so predictable that they have 3 kids :S cutre though. something isnt right with Harry Potter having sex though :S i dunno just dont seem...right!
    Get on Ron and Hermiony too!, that was a complete shock that they chose to have children and such. and Draco shocked me by actually finding somebody to give him a child...scorponius?! what a name!!
    still very nice. good closure

(SPOILER)The name is 'Scorpius' and it turns me on to the max thinking of Hermione getting it on
    The below sentence is true.
    The above sentence is false.

Yeah, I've finished reading it about a month ago, I truly have enjoyed it

Feel the Bern Administrator Del Murder's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator
    • Hosted the Ciddies

I totally predicted the entire The Prince's Tale chapter. (SPOILER)As soon as Dumby died in Book 6 I knew it was a set up, and as soon as the doe appeared I knew it was Snape's and that he was in love with Lily. I am so smart!

Very entertaining read! Possibly tied with Chamber for best in the series.

Proud to be the Unofficial Secret Illegal Enforcer of Eyes on Final Fantasy!
    When I grow up, I want to go to Bovine Trump University! - Ralph Wiggum

Old school, like an old fool. Flying Mullet's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Senior Site Staff

Quote Originally Posted by Del Murder View Post
    I am so smart!
    Or are you J.K. Rowling...
    Figaro Castle

Quote Originally Posted by Del Murder View Post
    I totally predicted the entire The Prince's Tale chapter. (SPOILER)As soon as Dumby died in Book 6 I knew it was a set up, and as soon as the doe appeared I knew it was Snape's and that he was in love with Lily. I am so smart!
    SAME HERE YAY lol

just finished it....bloody awesome didnt expect soo many people to die end was abit of an anticlimax (SPOILER)just with how voldermort was taken care of but anything before that was just freakin awesome....cant wait to see all of that in a movie....wonder what they're gonna cut out lol!

i was pretty cut up about (SPOILER)dobby, Fred and omg REMUS AND TONKS...i still dont think that needed to happen in particular felt like i was being jerked around!

Loved what molly did lol hahaha

flawed but still this book was a great cap to the series!

[Life is Eternity in a nutshell]

Old school, like an old fool. Flying Mullet's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by *ETERNAL FANTASY* View Post
    cant wait to see all of that in a movie....wonder what they're gonna cut out lol!
    (SPOILER)They can cut out a lot of the middle where they're just wandering the country-side trying to figure out what to do. That seemed like a lot of filler to make the book longer to me.

Quote Originally Posted by *ETERNAL FANTASY* View Post
    i was pretty cut up about (SPOILER)dobby, Fred and omg REMUS AND TONKS...i still dont think that needed to happen in particular felt like i was being jerked around!
    (SPOILER)I expected Lupin to die. Since Sirius and James are dead, and Wormtail was expected to die, I figured Lupin would need to die for the "original" group to be complete.
    Figaro Castle

Articles
    Blog Entries

I'm way late to this thread, but I'll talk anyway. I read the book in a little over a day. I expected the pairings, but not the deaths. Most of them I was very sad about.
    Returners Represent!

Ghost of Christmas' past Recognized Member theundeadhero's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Villania Valski (Adamantoise)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

This thread is over a year old. If you would like to talk about the book then feel free to start a new topic about it.