Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: James Leopold's sigs

Well..I've got to say that the Uchiha Itachi one is better than this Riku one..it's abit noisy and kinda..confusing the background..oh and..maybe it's just your style but you could put your name anywhere and not just the bottom left hand corner right?Just a suggestion..anyway..your size could differ to make your sigs more exciting..just my thoughts anyway my standards are far behind yours so..I should just shut up.Anyway Good Luck.

想要對妳說的 不敢說的愛

Well I've tried to take the advice on board and have come up with two more sigs.

Hints/Critique welcome

Cheers to Polaris for the set!

Final Fantasy's completed: I, VI, VII, VIII, IX, X

These two new ones aren't nearly as good as the Riku, Itachi or Army Warefare one.

Couple of tips.
    +Try making them smaller
    +Look up different blending techniques rather than just making the render the same colour as the sig.

touch down, new ground, stop living on the moon

Well I've done another sig and tried doing it a different way. I used three brushes to see how it would turn out. Here's the result....

This one isn't acctually quiet that bad.. i can see the image ( which is good ) But try making the sigs a bit smaller.. the work is great but the width and the height is a bit large in size..

Try a 400x120 pixels, good luck!

Well, it's not too bad but the picture choice is awful...sorry, I'm just being honest .

touch down, new ground, stop living on the moon

well I've made a smaller sig and to a bit of advice from frequency I was able to come up with this.

Big difference though, I did this on PS CS2

Erm..The red indian one..honestly..isn't that good...not because of the size..but you can see it clearly that the red indian's nose one to three pixel are missing maybe due to your rendering.Well still the BG is interesting.The latest one however..the image look like failed to blend into the BG.Just my thoughts anyway..although both are purple..still it feels kinda strange abit..Anyway don't mind my stupid comments.Your doing great and Good Luck.

Oh ya...you might want to add caption or other words other than your name..it sometimes make a sig looks nicer.

想要對妳說的 不敢說的愛

Well I've finally got back into sig making after a months absence. So here's my result.......

Last edited by James Leopold; 08-26-2007 at 08:17 AM.

OMG! you're really getting the hang of this..! i wish i had PS CS2.. i've only got 7.0 and my choices are limited, but i try my best^^, i love your second last one. But the recent one, Naruto's a bit dark, which suits the sig well, but try adding a light flare effect to the top right corner, make sure it's not to dense , just very lightly will do.. or even just add the lighting effects from renders!. You've improved so much in such little time.

Good luck with further sigs!

I only have 7.0 too, its just I was on a friends computer when I did the purple one.

Cheers for the advice, I think I'll give it a try.

Blog Entries

I saw your latest one (the request) and I thought it was pretty cool! Yous houdl explore more PS bushes and patterns not just stick to the grunge ones! but your banners are cool :kewl:

Yeah really nice the latest one.Your better than me

想要對妳說的 不敢說的愛

Wow, I am honoured!

Here's the Naruto sig again, just with Naruto a little lighter, as Squall recommended. I couldn't make the bg lighter.

and here's the one I did for Ultima, The High Seraph

Last edited by James Leopold; 08-28-2007 at 08:59 AM.

Well the Naruto sig seems clearer now! But the ultima sig, it's really well made, the text suited it as well.