Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Agh...........a roach!!!!!!

Default Agh...........a roach!!!!!!

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...nCockroach.jpg

Anyone afraid of cockroaches or bees? I saw a cockroach about as big as the one in that picture, and freaked out. I am deathly afraid of both of them. Anyone else share this terrible phobia?

Thanks to Reno is my man for the awesome siggy!!
    R.I.P Owen Macwere
    R.I.P to my cat, Turk

FFXIV Character

Linkle Grey (Sargatanas)

Ive only ever seen one, and that was abroad in Spain. Fortunately, cockroaches arnt so common here

I have a fear of Crane fly, or "Daddy long legs" as they are most commonly called in England. Im bloody terrifyed of them.

I have one of these now Nominus Experse's Avatar

No

Bot flies make me go smurfing nuts though. Not in terms of fear, but simply makes my skin crawl and shiver as if it were full of skin worms.

I am generally a-okay in the presence of bugs, but there is just something I find really disturbing about roaches.

I am not afraid of anything smaller than I am. With the exception of my girlfriend's little sister. But she's the spawn of Satan.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeldy View Post
    Ive only ever seen one, and that was abroad in Spain. Fortunately, cockroaches arnt so common here

I have a fear of Crane fly, or "Daddy long legs" as they are most commonly called in England. Im bloody terrifyed of them.
    When I lived in Canada they had crane flies and the scared me so much i'd hide in my house and they'd be in there too. Just plain creepy really.

Thanks to Reno is my man for the awesome siggy!!
    R.I.P Owen Macwere
    R.I.P to my cat, Turk

FFXIV Character

Caedus Ulvein (Sargatanas)

I hate spiders. I'm not "afraid" of them, but I feel like puking whenever I am confronted by one.

They are quite common here, we are like "Roach Busters" or something . And bees, well, if you don't harm them they don't harm you.
    Last edited by Ramza Beoulve; 07-09-2007 at 10:07 PM.

I'm only afraid of flies when they are in MY house. Otherwise, I don't really care.

I'm okay with bees, but I can't stand to be around a roach.

i'm gonna have to agree with bunny....aside from the girlfriend's sister thing...mine doesn't have one.

Quote Originally Posted by Ramza Beoulve View Post
    And bees, well, if you don't harm they don't harm you.
    Yeah, bees may have stingers but they're cool. They're necessary to the ecosystem. If they die, then most life on the planet dies. Besides, they're normally happy unless you bother them.

Wasps, on the other hand, are evil. They have no ecological value. According to a book I read, their only predators are other wasps. And we wonder why there's more and more every year. It's going to benefit the ecosystem more that we can imagine if we cause the extinction of wasps. The only thing they're good for is stinging people.

A little note about wasps, you may not know:
    Wasps have three key emotions, angry, really angry, and pissed the f*** off.

So, yeah. I'm afraid of wasps.

Note for mods and admins: I'm really not happy with the whole "smurf" censor system, so I censored my word in my own way. If this is not approprate, please let me know, and I'll change it. I can't imagine why it wouldn't be though as it's still censored.

We use to have roaches in our house a little bigger than that one. Thank God for Roach Combat Gel.

http://www.shoplet.com/office/limages/CCLO7452.JPG

Thanks Polaris for the Awesome Avy and Sig!
    Beaten FF I,III,IV,V,VI,VII,VII CC,VII DC, VIII,IX,X,XII,XIII Dissidia Currently on I&X-2

Quote Originally Posted by The Ceej View Post

Note for mods and admins: I'm really not happy with the whole "smurf" censor system, so I censored my word in my own way. If this is not approprate, please let me know, and I'll change it. I can't imagine why it wouldn't be though as it's still censored.
    Mods like to disregard logic. When I did that, I was told not to go around the swear filter. The word is still censored, but it's not good enough for them, they want it censored their way. Brats.

Well, if that's true, we might both be in trouble. Me for censoring my word in my own way and you for calling the mods "illogical brats." But still, I think I'll wait for the mods' word on whether my censorship is okay.