Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910

Thread: How much did Final Fantasy VII revolutionise the series?

Old school, like an old fool. Flying Mullet's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Senior Site Staff

Quote Originally Posted by grim07 View Post
    you know what, i give up. no amount of reasoning will tell you guys otherwise. you can all live in your fantasy world where video game series becoming 3D for the first time isnt revolutionary, what the smurf ever.
    What people are trying to say is that the 3D tech demo using the FFVI cast came out long before FFVII, thus making the 3D graphics in FFVII neither unexpected or a radical change, since everyone knew they would be coming because of the tech demo.
    Figaro Castle

you know what, i give up. no amount of reasoning will tell you guys otherwise. you can all live in your fantasy world where video game series becoming 3D for the first time isnt revolutionary, what the smurf ever.

im leaving. and Im not coming back. your all a bunch of ignorant smurfs who cant understand one simple concept, and im tired of explaining it to you. you can walk around on the street and talk to fellow ff fans and try to tell them that vii wasnt revolutionary. that it was the same as all the other ff's. the nothing changed. see how much you get laughed at.

bye smurfers. have a nice life.
    Uh oh. I smell fanboy.

I don't think FFVII revolotionized anything except for FMVs, really. FFVI did alot more work. Airships, chocobos, and the stuff got more revlotionized. The world map was in psudo-3D. The cast didn't contain of jobs but you got to make your own jobs, but couldn't revert them. Had better quality music than any of the other SNES games I have ever played. Really good synths. I loved the Pan Flute on the world map.

im leaving. and Im not coming back. your all a bunch of ignorant smurfs who cant understand one simple concept, and im tired of explaining it to you. you can walk around on the street and talk to fellow ff fans and try to tell them that vii wasnt revolutionary. that it was the same as all the other ff's. the nothing changed. see how much you get laughed at.

Well, that's EoFF for ya BUD.

You have a nice life also.

grim07, don't you think you're being a little immature? I mean, people all have different opinions, and you can never change that. The whole point of a debate, I think, is to maturely prove your point. That doesn't include saying "I win, you lose!" or something to that extent, or insulting people.
    Sorry if i sound like a mod. I didn't mean to.
    Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    Quin is wrong and LALA is right.

The spoon is too big! Firo Volondé's Avatar

Good riddance, imo.
    This is a signature.

So people disprove your point about FF7 being an unexpected and drastic change with the SGI thing, and you just stomp off like a little kid? We never said that FF7 was the same as all the other FF games, EVERY FF game is different from the ones before it.

Huh? Flower?! What the hell?! Administrator Psychotic's Avatar
    Articles

Yeah this thread is now gone.

Oh, and grim07, not that it matters 'cause you've left forever and all (despite being online two and a half hours after making that post. I guess you had a lot of goodbyes to say or something! ), if you ever do come back, consider this a warning for flaming.