Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Why do people pair Auron with Rikku?

Vincent was 27 if I recall well when Hojo experimented on him waaaaay back then. I'm not sure how old Sephiroth is supposed to be, most likely in his 20's, so by the time Cloud find him in the basement of ShinRa mansion, Vincent is in his 40's, probably even early 50's, but doesn't look a day past 27 due to his condition. He'd be old enough to be the father of half the cast, which makes the Yuffie/Vincent shipping particularly creepy. The 20 years old Playmate marrying the 80 years old billionaire type of creepy.

Now, Rikku and Auron... Not as creepy, despite the fact she's still a teenager and he's dead, yet... still creepy. I'm not a fan of pedophilia and necrophilia. And I'm even less of a furry fan, so I'd rather not imagine a Kimahri/Rikku pairing.

And don't get me started on the incestuous pairings. Squall/Laguna, anyone? *shudders* I've even seen Tidus/Jecth and Seymour/Anima. My eyes were bleeding without even reading the fics.
    Last edited by Takara; 07-13-2007 at 05:47 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by *~Dagger Trepe~* View Post
    Lulu's baby is actually Auron's.
    So Lulu had a gestational period of 2 years? That's inhuman...

Quote Originally Posted by Takara View Post

And don't get me start on the incestuous pairings. Squall/Laguna, anyone? *shudders* I've even seen Tidus/Jecth and Seymour/Anima. My eyes were bleeding without even reading the fics.
    Seymour/Anima? How would you do the do with a mummified,fish-demon beast?

I've always wondered what the connection between Squall and Laguna was. (SPOILER)Some people say they're father and son, but that doesn't follow. People have all kinds of crazy theories, but from my experiences in the game, I found there actually was no familial connection. It's just that Laguna raised Ellone and Ellone sent Squall to the past. So, they got to know each other through Ellone and not by any pre-existing relation. Maybe I missed something, but I doubt it.

So, yeah. That's not incestuous.

Its heavily implied that Laguna is Squall's father,
    (SPOILER)Laguna married Raine, Raine got pregnant, Raine had Squall, Raine died while Laguna was away, Squall and Ellone were taken to the orphanage.
    its been a lonnng time since i played 8 but i always thought it was pretty clear.

Lulu's baby Aurons? then how come its got red hair lol. that kid is definately Wakka's.....or Reno's?

either way its a differnt world where different rules apply, because one day Yuffie will be older (physically) than Vincent, so would anyone he tried to go out with, so wots he sposed to do, just be a moody sob for eternity?
    ...It is because there is a limit to time that we wish for nights that never dawn.
    Eternity is just an empty illusion and is why feelings of being able to believe in one another are born...
    Remember that well.

I actually don't discriminate with age. I don't mind the pairing, it's actually quite cute.

But that doesn't follow. Laguna is only ten years older than Squall. He must have been getting busy really young if that's true.

I miss kinje longaway :[ Eiko Guy's Avatar

Tidakka

Tidus and Wakka would be so adorable together. Imagine it Tidus snuggling close to Wakka as they slumber. Or wakka smacking Tidus with the blitzball causing Tidus to chase Wakka through the water. Both shirtless of course. When he catches him he wrestles him into a passionate kiss. hehe

Fat kids are harder to Kidnap.

Yeah. I've made that Tidus/Wakka connection in several places on this forum. It's obviously that they want each other, I don't understand why they have to pretend they're not gay and go after Yuna and Lulu. They're only going to hurt the girls and possibly lead them to believe that it was the sex that turned them gay. I don't know how that feels, but it must be awful to be a girl that thinks she turned her man gay. They should just admit it. That's respectable.

Re. Auron and Rikku thing: The man himself categorically states: (with a little help from the hillarious Video Game Recaps)...

"I work in one of those humble call centres... Apparently, what we're doing at the moment is 'sprinkling our magic along the way'. It's a call centre, not Hogwarts." ~ Caroline Garlick, Ayrshire, BBC News Magazine

Quote Originally Posted by PeneloRatsbane View Post
    Lulu's baby Aurons? then how come its got red hair lol. that kid is definately Wakka's.....or Reno's?
    Or maybe (assuming the theory of Shinra in X-2 is the creator of ShinRa in VII is correct) Reno is a descendant of Wakka and his baby.

And somehow Axel is related too.

It all makes sense now!

Which FF Character Are You?

(SPOILER) This Signature STILL contains spoilers

lmao, yeah its all falling into place.

Laguna is 10 years older than Squall in the flash backs parts of the game, hes older when he's mayour or watever of Ester
    ...It is because there is a limit to time that we wish for nights that never dawn.
    Eternity is just an empty illusion and is why feelings of being able to believe in one another are born...
    Remember that well.

Draw the Drapes Recognized Member rubah's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

17+27=44 lol!

Quote Originally Posted by Tallulah View Post
    Re. Auron and Rikku thing: The man himself categorically states: (with a little help from the hillarious Video Game Recaps)...

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by rubah View Post
    17+27=44 lol!
    Maybe even 45 or 46 considering it takes around nine months between conception and birth, and that Laguna spent a couple months in Winhill after the Lunatic Pandora incident and before he and Raine got in love, and we don't know for sure how much time passed before Ellone was abducted and Laguna left for Esthar, or even how long Laguna had been on the mission after the night he spent talking with Julia.

Rikku and Auron pairing kinda scares me. Rikku needs to find someone younger and well.... ALIVE.

Auron could get with Belgemine....
    Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    Quin is wrong and LALA is right.