Thread: DS version soundtrack

Default DS version soundtrack

Has anyone gotten the soundtrack for the NDS version of FFIII? if so, is it worth it? and does it have a DVD included that contains interviews and the opening movie? i'm more interested in the opening movie which is why i wanna buy it ...unless i can find a HQ ripped version on the internet but i love the music in this game too

C'mon C'mon

Do you have a demonoid account?

I don't have the soundtrack itself. I just... kinda... downloaded... erm... I made Nobuo sad.

I *heard* there was a DVD on it, but don't quote me on that.

I am totally biased, and I'd totally buy the OST, dvd or not, if it wasn't the fact that the only place I've found (overpriced and probably pirated in Hong Kong) copies of it was on eBay.

lol! i did download it...but uh... files were corrupted so total waste of time and it didn't have the dvd files so

i found one on ebay that's $15.99 and the most annoying thing happened was when i phoned the local Fandom store (sells a lot of FF figurines, necklaces, and ff12 potions) they said they have almost every other soundtracks except for FF3.

no cookie, i don't have one...i'd love to get an invitation to demonoid XD

C'mon C'mon

I may be able to send it to you at some point tomorrow. Although, it will take a while, I imagine.

that would be much appreciated seeing how demonoid won't even allow guests to search for torrents now.

FFXIV Character

Laurelin Kementari (Sargatanas)

I downloaded it (heh) and I must say, it's been a long while since a FF OST impresed me so much (the last one that did was IX). I really love it, so yeah, I'd call it worth it.

Yuffie ate my avatar Sefie1999AD's Avatar

The OST comes with two discs: one with the soundtrack and one with some bonus DVD material. The soundtrack contains all the songs played in the DS version (including the opening movie song), plus a remix of Eternal Wind and the Black Mages' version of the Final Battle theme. The bonus DVD has the opening movie, some promotional video and a 20-minute-long staff interview. I think pretty much all the songs in the DS soundtrack are well done and enjoyable, though they're very short. Out of the 61 songs in the soundtrack, only six are longer than two minutes.
    People dislike FFIX because they're horrible idiots. - Kawaii Ryűkishi
    "One-Winged Angel" is far and away the best final boss song ever
    composed.
    - Kawaii Ryűkishi

Free-range Human Recognized Member Lawr's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

I know a place where you can download ALL of the songs
    [strike]at your own risk[/strike]
    placeholder_text.jpeg

i just need that bonus DVD

I dont have it but I want to