Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: your worst mistake

red headed monkey dude sir helix's Avatar

Default your worst mistake

my worst mistake was that my friend katrina need ed a date to the dance so i cecided to go with her since my girl friend went to a diffferent school and woodent mind is i danced one dance with another girl for the hell of it. wel at the end of the dance she kisses me and i react and kiss her back..........i am such a freaken retard

Gold is the new black Goldenboko's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Ironically one of my worst mistakes is similar. I asked out someone I knew when I really shouldn't have. We didn't know each other really great. It wouldn't have been such a big mistake if it didn't make her uncomfortable with me now, when we're actually friends... :\

PS- This dun belong in the Lounge

my bad i didnt know were to put it

after i did it i felt so horrible cus it was like i was cheating on roni (my gf)

well the way i see it you got two options confess or deny
    I like chocolate!! No matter what flavor you get, you can always taste the broken dreams!

~Dead people should stay dead, otherwise whats the point of killing them???

Huh? Flower?! What the hell?! Administrator Psychotic's Avatar
    Articles

Quote Originally Posted by sir helix View Post
    my bad i didnt know were to put it
    Don't worry about it, it's been moved now. For future reference, this sort of thread belongs in General Chat or Eyes on Each Other. The Lounge is where threads about movies, music, sports and the like belong.

My job.

And bad mistaaakes... I've made a fewwww...

Picking Journalism as a university subject. Everything about it was so phoney, hypocritical and fake, the teachers were too politically minded, making the tutoring we got terribly biased, and it generally dissuaded me from pursuing it as a career...

A very expensive mistake, I must say...

"I work in one of those humble call centres... Apparently, what we're doing at the moment is 'sprinkling our magic along the way'. It's a call centre, not Hogwarts." ~ Caroline Garlick, Ayrshire, BBC News Magazine

I once paid about 21.00 for a CD that was unremastered and only have like 9 songs on it. )=

Owen made this sig. R.I.P.

I should have realized I was going to be committed that day in 1999, and not come back home. That really messed up my life. If it weren't for that, and something that I had no control over as a child, I really could have made something of my life. So, that commitment, is the single avoidable thing in my life that caused me the most problems.

¤It resulted in my eventual drop out of college.
    ¤It started my suicidal thoughts.
    ¤It got me involved with the Mental Health Center.
    ¤It wrecked my spirit and my goals.
    ¤It turned me into an all around pessimist. (Granted, life would have done that to me eventually anyway.)
    ¤It just took too much time out of my life in an important time.
    ¤It caused me to lose my home which led me to going back to more hospitals until Social Security gave me the money to get a new apartment.
    ¤It made me lose all faith in the medical profession (especially the mental health division).
    ¤It turned me against my family.
    ¤It caused me to lose my job and made it difficult for me to get jobs in the future.

I'm just now getting my life back on track, though it will never be what it was before I was committed. I should have known it was going to happen and I should have left town instead of coming back home. I'm not an idiot. I'm bipolar, which means I'm unusually intelligent. I should have been able to figure it out. But such is life.

So yeah. My biggest mistake is coming home that day.

Invading Poland.

Or maybe crashing the Land Rover from work and injuring, quite seriously, an old guy. That wasn't a good moment.

I vomited in front of 32 people in my class once.

Thanks Polaris for the Awesome Avy and Sig!
    Beaten FF I,III,IV,V,VI,VII,VII CC,VII DC, VIII,IX,X,XII,XIII Dissidia Currently on I&X-2

EoFF's Laundry Goddess ~*~Celes~*~'s Avatar
    Blog Entries

My ex.

great shes ignoring me now

Quote Originally Posted by Venom View Post
    I once paid about 21.00 for a CD that was unremastered and only have like 9 songs on it. )=
    You must live in a world of sunshine and happiness if the worst mistake you've ever made is buying an overpriced CD.