View Poll Results: Which movie franchise do you like better Batman or Spider-Man?

Voters
25. You may not vote on this poll
  • Batman

7 28.00%
  • Spider-Man

18 72.00%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Batman or Spider-Man?

Default Batman or Spider-Man?

Which movie franchise do you like better Batman or Spider-Man? I liked the first two Batman films but I thought the first two Spider-Man films were better.

BRUCEMAN!!!!!
    I like chocolate!! No matter what flavor you get, you can always taste the broken dreams!

~Dead people should stay dead, otherwise whats the point of killing them???

Who the hell is Bruceman? And if this another retarded joke please stop because it isn't funny.

Gold is the new black Goldenboko's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Bantam is the best.

red headed monkey dude sir helix's Avatar

spider man all the way

Neither. Stupid super-heroes.=/

I cast my vote for Bruce Willis from the other thread!

Your very own Pikachu! Banned Peegee's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Grin

You seem to be talking about the Tim Burton / George Clooney batman films, in which case I prefer spiderman.

However if we're talking about the Chris Nolan Batman films, I will be more conflicted, but I would eventually choose Batman because the topic matter is more serious, and I like serious movies to stupid wacky mindless violence ones with no plot (but Die Hard 4 was a good film all the same).

=P

Quote Originally Posted by Pureghetto View Post
    You seem to be talking about the Tim Burton / George Clooney batman films, in which case I prefer spiderman.

However if we're talking about the Chris Nolan Batman films, I will be more conflicted, but I would eventually choose Batman because the topic matter is more serious, and I like serious movies to stupid wacky mindless violence ones with no plot (but Die Hard 4 was a good film all the same).

=P
    I'm talking about ALL FIVE Batman films and ALL THREE Spider-Man films that's why I said "Which movie FRANCHISE do you like better?"

Quote Originally Posted by Discord View Post

Bruce Willis sucks.

Shlup's Retired Pimp Recognized Member Raistlin's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Editor

Spider-Man is my favorite superhero and overall has better movies, but the latest Batman movie blows all the Spider-Man movies out of the water. If the trend continues, Batman may reign supreme.

EDIT: Bruce Willis is obviously far superior to both of them.

Batman is a better superhero because bats are better than spiders.

Slothstronaut Recognized Member Slothy's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Despite the greatness of Batman Begins I prefer the Spider-Man films overall. I also despise the first four Batman films so I couldn't vote for that series and be able to live with myself. I prefer to think of Begins as the beginning of a new franchise entirely.

Quote Originally Posted by John_912 View Post
    Who the hell is Bruceman? And if this another retarded joke please stop because it isn't funny.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pureghetto View Post

=P
    I'm talking about ALL FIVE Batman films and ALL THREE Spider-Man films that's why I said "Which movie FRANCHISE do you like better?"

Quote Originally Posted by Discord View Post

Bruce Willis sucks.
    Who pissed in your corn flakes this morning?

It's a hard decision, for me. I was Batman obsessed when I was a kid, but two of the five Batman movies are crap. However, the latest one is my favourite movie.

At the same time, I also love Spider-Man. All three of his movies are really good. (Because I'm not an e-tard so I can like the third one.)

I dunno. I'm not gonna vote.

Quote Originally Posted by Bunny View Post
    Batman is a better superhero because bats are better than spiders.
    I know...but this isn't about bats being cooler than spiders it's about who has the better movies.

And nobody pissed in my corn flakes because I don't eat corn flakes.

All five Batman films are from two franchises. Batman, Batman Returns, Batman Forever, and Batman & Robin (The latter two don't exist in my opinion) are from one franchise.

Batman Begins is an entirely new franchise which originally intended to have three movies. Why the second two didn't get made is beyond me. As evidince, I quote that IMDB had listed a sequel to Batman Begins and the countless continuity errors between the orginal four and this movie.

That being said, since the Schumacher (I don't care if I spelled that right) Batman films don't exist to me (I can deny the existance of a fiction work. That's what's so great about fiction), that leaves me with the Burton Batman pictures and Batman Begins against the Spider-Man franchise. I have to go with Batman. They're both good and I own the Batman films and the first two Spider-Man films, which should show you that I like both.

Burton's Batman was dark with subtle dark humor where it belonged. Schumacher's Batman was light and inappropriately funny. Especially the last one where Geroge Cloony played Adam West's Batman where he should have been playing the Batman that Michael Keaton and Val Kilmer before him played.

Not that it matters since those last two of that franchise don't exist to me.

Bruce Willis, logically! He's being a super-hero 99% of the (film-)time without wearing a stupid cape.