Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Readingggg~

RX Queen Recognized Member kikimm's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I think the last book I bought with MY OWN money was Heavier Than Heaven. Which I'm reading right now. Oh no wait the last book I bought was that Johnathan Strange and Mr. Norrel thing.

I try to read a lot. Sometimes I'm just not in the mood, cause I'm too restless to sit there for a long time, or the book isn't captivating enough. But it's only of my only hobbies, and I do enjoy it immensely. I guess I read about 2-4 books a month.
    --Box Box Box Box

i reed lot of buks becuse I luve to go to the lybrary. Thare are lots of buks to reed their when your board. I red a buk about a cat that wunted to take over the wurld, but a mouse and his frend stopped him befure he could take the cristul from the tower of darknass. at the end the cat fall from the tower of darknass to it is dead.

(。◕‿‿◕。) Recognized Member Jojee's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I re-read the Dark Elf Trilogy recently. And by recently I mean in one plane trip o.x

Wat
    is
    going
    on
    wtf
    rawr

Draw the Drapes Recognized Member rubah's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

I reread harry potter and the half blood prince in about seven hours last night. I think that's faster than I read it the first time x.x;;; Definitely going to be in good shape for deathly hallows.

Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

*moves to The Lounge*

The last book I bought was Lisey's Story by Stephen King. I didn't read it yet though because I'm currently reading all of the Deathnotes. I'm on Book 8 at the moment.
    Hello Pika Art by Dr Unne ~~~ godhatesfraggles

Got obliterated Recognized Member Shoeberto's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I don't remember the last book I bought, mostly because I don't see much of a point in buying them when there's a perfectly good library nearby.

(not that I'm that avid of a reader; I like to do it but I'm awful about setting aside time for it)

The last book I read was Neuromancer. I loved it.

Back of the net Recognized Member Heath's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

The last books I bought were The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time and A Spot of Bother both by Mark Haddon. Currently reading the first of those. £3.70-odd for the two of them from Asda. Bargain.
    Not my words Carol, the words of Top Gear magazine.

EoFF's Laundry Goddess ~*~Celes~*~'s Avatar
    Blog Entries

I don't buy books, as I'm always poor, but my parents buy them for me. Some recent purchases: Schindler's List (I forget who wrote the novel), WOT book #11: Knife of Dreams by Robert Jordan, Les Miserables by Victor Hugo, Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix by JK Rowling, Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince by JK Rowling, Of Mice and Men by John Steinbeck, and Mythology: Timeless Tales of gods and Heroes by Edith Hamilton.

I wish I could say that I read just as much as I buy books. Unfortunately, that's not true at all. I have shelves upon shelves stuffed full of books I haven't read. I can't keep up with my spending habits. It usually takes me several months to finish one book.

The last book I bought was Robin Hobb's (I know I never shut up about her, but this book JUST came out so stfu) Renegade's Magic. I also bought Michael Crichton's State of Fear, and The Historian by I Dunno Who.

Sun Tzu - Art of War
    Pretty good read, and I'm somewhat getting into a new Tolkien book. But his are slow to start.