Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: OMG im so proud!!!

Default OMG im so proud!!!

So what is your greatest accomplishment ever in a final fantasy?
    What task did you complete where you sat back and thought yeah........i did it......I DID IT!!!
    Was it a boss,sidequest or just completing the game

If I was like Cloud I don't think I would have taken that test.
    Changed to stop Jessweeee♪ from going insane. Is that better?

Free-range Human Recognized Member Lawr's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

I beat Zodiark yesterday.
    placeholder_text.jpeg

Hmm.... probably getting Bahamut and Eden in FF8. It took me forever. Then (because I got Eden from Ulti's castle) I went and defeated Ultima weapon for no reason. I was pretty proud of that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    Quin is wrong and LALA is right.

Memento Mori Site Contributor Wolf Kanno's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Finishing FFX-2 was one of my accomplishments, and unfortunately I've lost that memory card so I need to play through it again as well as FFX (shudders...)

Having Ramza master every job class in Tactics and completeling everything was quite rewarding as well in my Tactics file.

My future goal is to finally acquire a pink tail in FFIV, finally leveling up my entire party in FFVI to 99 as well as acquiring every Lore, item, and Rage. Master every job class in FFV, collect every materia in FFVII (damn you sneak attack materia ), and acquiring every card and limit break in in FFVIII. I could probably think of a few others as well...

Last time, I played Final Fantasy IV (it was the HardType version), I beat Evil Wall at twenty levels underlevel and the battle speed maxed out. I didn't even know the battle speed was maxed out at the time. I didn't find out till I got to Bahamut and he was counting way too fast. I said to myself, "Ceej, I could have sworn I turned the battle speed all the way down." When I checked the battle speed, I had turned it all the way up. So yeah. Apparently from everything I've read, what I did was impossible. So, my greatest Final Fantasy accomplishment was doing the impossible.

Killing Hell Wyrm in FFXII took me about an hour then getting KotR made me feel great to get in FFVII especially since I got more into Chocobo Racing alot more.

Thanks Polaris for the Awesome Avy and Sig!
    Beaten FF I,III,IV,V,VI,VII,VII CC,VII DC, VIII,IX,X,XII,XIII Dissidia Currently on I&X-2

Beating Penance for the first time.

I think beating FFX-2 without killing myself (for real, not in the game!) is something of an achievement.

Seriously, I was very proud to beat Ozma, at long range (I missed a lot of the Friendly Creatures), in FFIX. It was an extra memorable day for me as well, because it was also the same day my friend's eldest, Taylor, was born. ^_^

FFVIII was also very challenging for me. On my first play through I found I wasn't strong enough to defeat Adel and Rinoa kept dying on me (oh well...) Worse still I only had one save block (the rest of my card was full) and I couldn't level up as all the monsters offered little EXP, and I couldn't get out of the Lunatic Pandora (Quistis kept whining: 'We can't leave without Rinoa!!!!' or something). So I had to start over. This time I levelled up and put suitable Junctions on Str.

Also, killing Ultimecia was a big deal for me, as it took me ages to get the strategy right. I thank the wonderful Piggyback guide for that.

"I work in one of those humble call centres... Apparently, what we're doing at the moment is 'sprinkling our magic along the way'. It's a call centre, not Hogwarts." ~ Caroline Garlick, Ayrshire, BBC News Magazine

this isn't in ff related but im kinda proud that it took me six shots to figure out that i was shooting at a clump of grass!!!!
    explanation:
    out by the fence theres a new woodchuck hole with two stupid chucks
    i decided to shoot them using a 22.
    turns out i cant hit but it didn't really matter because they didn't notice the bullets raining down on them.
    that night i thing i see one out again so i shoot 6 times and wonder why it aint moving i go get the binocs and see its a damn clump of tall grass.
    so now im gonna get abigger gun
    I like chocolate!! No matter what flavor you get, you can always taste the broken dreams!

~Dead people should stay dead, otherwise whats the point of killing them???

I somehow wandered through and beat FFVI when I was 9 and could only grasp about a quater of the game's play mechanics.

Articles
    Blog Entries

In FFIX, I got everyone to lvl 99 and had them learn every skill and master everything in-game.

Getting Ramza and his generic team of Samurais master everything and leveling to max.

Do Myself a Mischief Vermachtnis's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Ekhi Ysengrim (Brynhildr)

Maxing every job for Reina in FFv and getting her to LV99. I eventually did it with everyone, but she was first.

VICIOUS GEEK SOOT~ヽ(`Д´)ノ scrumpleberry's Avatar

The first time I evah finished a FF game. Can't remember which or when, but I was a bit dazed, and then I squealed and started manical laughter as the credits rolled down. Doesn't seem like a huge accomplishment, but I was very happy.

It was I or IV, can't remember which.

The time I went crazy and went on a levelling spree to get Young Rydia insanely high levelled. I got bored but I got her up to 25. I was happy with that.