Thread: Is it worth it?

Default Is it worth it?

Is it worth it to buy Who Framed Roger Rabbit on DVD? Because it's basically just a bare bones DVD there's no extras at all which is disappointing because the Back to the Future Trilogy box set is loaded with extras.

My copy has two versions of the movie (Enthusiast and Family Friendly) and hours of features. I didn't know there was another version.

DVD is superior to VHS. By a long shot. If you like a movie, it's worth it to get it on DVD. Don't buy it for features. That's a scam. And you shouldn't worry about waiting for HD-DVD or Blu-Ray (HD-DVD will win) versions of this movie because it wasn't shot in HD, so those formats can't possibly make it look any better than it looks on DVD.

Conclusion: If you like the movie, buy the DVD copy of it. I like it. I bought it for the movie, not for the features.
    Last edited by The Ceej; 07-16-2007 at 01:55 AM. Reason: Yet Another Typo

I know but special features can complement a good movie because it's interesting to see how these movies are made.

Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Roger rabbit is a classic. Get it

ps. depends how much it is, get it from ebay?
    rawr

People watch extra features on DVD?
    JOY IS A BITCH, but she is so adorable!
    generated by sloganizer.net
    Kaycee says (12:06 AM):
    whos' obama?

Quote Originally Posted by Rengori View Post
    People watch extra features on DVD?
    Yes...have you been living in a cave? lol!

i got it on tape somewhere ill copy it if i got nuthin better to do

as for the dvd to tape issue i prefer tapes to dvd the simple fact is that tapes don't skip
    they cant become unbalanced and turn into scrapnel
    i can fit more shows on tape then dvd example: stargate professional dvds get between 2 to 4 episodes on a disc i can fit between 8 to 10 on a 6 hour tape
    no stupid menus!!! have you seen any of the startrek tos dvds it takes 3 menus just to see the episode!!!
    on the flipside i do like getting behind the scenes and bloopers and alternates
    I like chocolate!! No matter what flavor you get, you can always taste the broken dreams!

~Dead people should stay dead, otherwise whats the point of killing them???