Thread: Feystones and Entites

Default Feystones and Entites

Ok so im finishing off my tournesol farming and all i need is my mats for the high arcanas. I need 5 more feystones which come off elementals and entites. Is there any specific place i can look for these? I've been running around westersand and paramina rift for about 30 mins and found 1 and didnt even get a feystone.

If you know of a better way, please post here. I'm so close to my tournesol!

Edit: High arcanas can drop off rare game monsters when you get the canopic jar, is there an easily farmable rare that i could just hit up till i get my high arcanas? Feedback would be appreciated.
    Last edited by Kuronama; 07-16-2007 at 08:49 PM.

Destroyer of Worlds DarkLadyNyara's Avatar

Most Elementals/entites them only show up during certain weather. Anyway, here's where to look.

Gnoma Entite- Dalmasca westersand, during sandstorm
    Salamand Entite- Ogir-Yensa sandsea,Primary Tank Complex, sunny
    Slyphi Entite- Ozmone Plains, cloudy
    Leshach Entite- Paramina rift, Icebound Flow, during a blizzard
    Mardu Entite- Giza Plains, Toam Hills, rains
    Undine Entite- Cerobi Steppe, rainy
    Diakon Entite- Giruvegan
    Leamonde Entite- Nabreus Deadlands/The Slumbermead

Air Elemental- Phon Coast/Pora-Pora Sands (while raining)
    Dark Elemental- Necrohol of Nabudis/Hall of the Ivory Covenant
    Earth Elemental- Tchita Uplands
    Fire Elemental- Mosphoran Highwaste/Summit Path (when sunny)
    Holy Elemental- The Feywood/Walk of Flitting Rifts | Walk of Dancing Shadow
    Ice Elemental- Paramina Rift/Frozen Brook (during blizzard)
    Storm Elemental- Giza Plains (The Rains)/Warrior's Wash
    Water Elemental- Garamsythe Waterway/No. 11 Channel ,Water must be drained from the channel.

Also, you might want to try stealing instead of waiting for a drop. Steal, exit the screen, re-enter, and steal again. It's much easier than tracking down and killing several dozen of the suckers.

My sympathy on the Tournesol hunt. I have not-very-fond memories of trying to get four Hells-Gate-flames.

I got 6 hells gate flames by farming cerberus for like an hour and a half. But anyway, thanks for the info! very helpful!

Quote Originally Posted by Kuronama View Post
    I got 6 hells gate flames by farming cerberus for like an hour and a half. But anyway, thanks for the info! very helpful!
    I feel your pain. This game is a completist's nightmare.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kawaii Ryûkishi View Post
    ZORN: "We are opposed to reviving long-dead threads!"
    THORN: "Opposed to reviving--hey, you know what? I'm tired of this whole stupid shtick. I have no trouble talking in uninverted sentences, and while I have no idea about my partner here since we never even talk to each other outside of work, Thorn's not even my real name. It's Larry, and I quit."

For entites and elementals I usually went to MT Bur Omnisace. If your look for rare game then I would recommend (SPOILER)Necrohol of Nabudis fighting the Helvinek. When I fought it it gave me a High Arcana. To make it appear kill at least 5 of those ghost things through out the place.

Thanks Polaris for the Awesome Avy and Sig!
    Beaten FF I,III,IV,V,VI,VII,VII CC,VII DC, VIII,IX,X,XII,XIII Dissidia Currently on I&X-2

there is a rare i know of which would be great to get the high acrana off its name is Greeden it appears in the estersand near the beach how u say well u have to not kill ANY catites or catuars then if u keep running up and down the beach eventually you will see it it looks like a wooly gator and remember if u do not get the arcrana u have to reset to see it again

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Cloud View Post
    For entites and elementals I usually went to MT Bur Omnisace. If your look for rare game then I would recommend (SPOILER)Necrohol of Nabudis fighting the Helvinek. When I fought it it gave me a High Arcana. To make it appear kill at least 5 of those ghost things through out the place.
    (SPOILER)Necrohol of Nabudis fightin' Helvinek . For that you might want to try a neat trick to speed up things.
    Since it is teleportin' type, lure it near an exit so when it dies and perhaps drops the loot, grab the loot quick and exit before the lp and exp points show up. Then re-enter and it will be waitin' for you.
    (repeat as many times you desire.)
    ~I am the Aeon of will and strength, I protect my beloved and that's all I wish to be needed to do~

Articles
    Blog Entries

Why? What happens if you exit before the lp and exp show?

What You Say? Recognized Member BG-57's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Notable contributions to Final Fantasy forums

Apparently it'll reappear. Sounds like the hard way to get a High Arcana. I'll try Greeden.

I found the best way to get Feystone was off the Leamonde Entite in Nabreus Deadlands. Just save at the orange crystal and go south. He appears in that area about half the time. If he's there, equip Black Masks and Theif's Cuffs.