Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Al Bhed - evil?

Articles

Nah they are'nt evil, they are just looking after summoners, and they dont belive in Yevon
    WHO'S THAT CHOCOBO?
    Urm... dunno
    ITS REGINALD!!
    lol wtf *changes channel*

Al Bheds aren't neccesarrily evil. They just don't follow the teachings of Yevon. Plus if they were some lunatic would've eventually killed Yuna by now.

Thanks Polaris for the Awesome Avy and Sig!
    Beaten FF I,III,IV,V,VI,VII,VII CC,VII DC, VIII,IX,X,XII,XIII Dissidia Currently on I&X-2

FFXIV Character

A'nako Suri (Hyperion)

Heres a quote from my favorite FF: "Right and wrong are not what seperate us from our enemies. It's our different standpoints, our perspectives that seperate us. Both sides blame one another. There's no good or bad side. Just two sides holding different views."

Heres a quote from my favorite FF: "Right and wrong are not what seperate us from our enemies. It's our different standpoints, our perspectives that seperate us. Both sides blame one another. There's no good or bad side. Just two sides holding different views."
    Ah, I misunderstood! Rather than kicking the bad guys' arses we should just come to a friendly agreement that they can kill people.

(Sorry if this is going off topic but I couldn't let that one go).

I don't think they're evil. I think that they don't believe in Yevon, and therefore they kidnap summoners in an attempt to save their lives. Like maybe they believe that they shouldn't be sacrificed with their religion. The way they show their anti-Yevonism is a bit odd, though. Cid is just a little bit crazy and likes to blow everything up, which is not the way to go. But as you see, Rin is a very successful Al-Bhed businessman. So not all Al-Bhed are evil. ...I guess.

Gobbledygook! Recognized Member Christmas's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Yes. Except for Rin cuz he is rich. Rich ppl can do no wrong.