Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Paranoid Conspiracy Theories

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by The Ceej View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by louby_4eva View Post
    Isn't bipolar when you go from one extreme to the other, from like depressed to hyperactive. How can that possibly make someone superior?
    You trust the medical industry too much. In reality, bipolars are another species. You're homo sapien. We're homo superior. Our species is, by far, more creative and more intelligent. All that crap that the medical industry says about bipolar is BS. Yeah, sometimes we get very depressed or angry. You would too if you were as smart as we were and paying attention. Every problem we have as bipolars is a direct result of being intellectually and creatively superior.

Someone once told me that I was too smart for my own good. Yeah. That's how smart we are. So smart that it causes us problems. Are you that smart? Maybe, but I doubt it. I'm not calling you stupid. Just saying that you're not so smart that it causes you problems. I can get into examples, but this post is long enough as it is.
    Either that or being bipolar is just a new name for getting angry easily.

I see what this is. We're all ganging up on the one bipolar with the balls to declare his superiority over homo sapiens and trying to smack some humility into him. Well, then. I'm going to drop out of this argument because it's going to get ugly if I stay. And I know you're going to use this as an opportunity to insult me and whatnot, but I don't care. I know what I am and I don't have to dignify anything you say further on the subject with a response.

EDIT: I realize I got defensive here and I'm sorry. I don't have the providable evidence to prove my point and that should allow me to be subjected to the type of repsonses that I've been getting. I know what I know, but I can't make you know it. I'm still not going to make the same points over and over and you know I can't prove it. However, I was a real ass in the whole scenario and typed the above out of anger and defensiveness. You people aren't stupid and you have every right to question me. I just don't have the answers for which you're looking. I'm sorry.
    Last edited by The Ceej; 07-21-2007 at 07:48 PM. Reason: Apology. (What? No Typo This Time?)

Ciddieless since 2004

Quote Originally Posted by The Ceej View Post
    I just don't have the answers for which you're looking. I'm sorry.
    Relax.

I once heard that the 1986 disaster at Chernobyl was caused by an American saboteur. It was on the old S.T.A.L.K.E.R. website. The purpose of causing the explosion was to cripple the Soviet Union (fair enough - the disaster cost the USSR $18 billion to clean up). An American satellite was - apparently - watching the plant when the accident occured.

There was also speculation that the three most senior control room operators (Anatoly Dyatlov, Alexander Akimov and Leonid Toptunov) had been unbelievably careless when performing the safety experiment on the reactor that night - so unbelievably careless that their reported actions were "altered", and they were made scapegoats for the true cause of the accident.

But there's very little evidence to support the theory, and loads of evidence on the contrary. Nah, I don't believe that Chernobyl was anything other than an accident.
    Money, power, sex... and elephants.
    -- Capt. Simon Illyan, ImpSec

Lives in a zoo Recognized Member Renmiri's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

Just because you are paranoid it doesn't mean no one is trying to kill you
    Me and my kids have dragon eggs:

My friend and I had a theory once that Lemony Snicket and his illustrator, Brett Helquist, were in fact the one and the same person. We called him "Brettony Snickquist".

Unfortunately, our theory was disproved and the conspiracy was no more.
    Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    Quin is wrong and LALA is right.

I miss kinje longaway :[ Eiko Guy's Avatar

Umm I once thought that my oh so sweet boyfriend was actually a fake. That when he gets of the phone with me that he might just call "someone else" and then be like "These suckas will all be apart of my collection" BUt then he called me back but I was sleep. =]

Fat kids are harder to Kidnap.

i ate a magnet once. does that make me bipolar?

the us wants to take over the middle east and then china and then the world and then the moon and mars at the same time. we're all living in amerika!

Gobbledygook! Recognized Member Christmas's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Is this thread about conspiracy or bipolar? Either way, I think our creators watch us from their TV and gloat at our sufferings and struggles like a twisted Truman Show. Which is also why evil people succeed in life just so they could create more sufferings.

Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Quin is a prime example.

Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

While me & Acula are honest people that suffered.

Would sniff your fingers to be polite
    Nameleon.
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

It's true. I am your creator.