Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: FF13 and how I feel about the idea of it all

I wish I would lucky as terus01...(sigh)...

Yeah, you too! Take care! Pray the best for you

Quote Originally Posted by Great Sephiroth View Post
    If you are in Turkey, you cannot go to university easily...The damn thing is...we have a damn thing calling O.S.S...Not ask me what it means, it is a codename of an exam to enter a university. But the badass thing is no matter how you try hard, if you don't have the basic from school, you cannot pass this exam. The maximum point in exam is 380. I got a 325...So I cannot go to medical faculty...my love...
    Anyway, if you can't pass this exam, anything happens, no PS3, no DS, no Wii, no XBOX360... Oh man, how long I will wait PS3....and medical...damn...

Oh, be patient, I am waiting my PS 3 too. I can not get it untill I success and earn my own money (a lot ). Do not moan, and strenghten your heart , okay?

Well, you're right, I don't know how hard the test is. But what I always do is never give up. That is my key to beat a top university in my country, that's my key to defeat the super boss in the game also.

May be you could find an appropriate teacher to help you. Or any friends, if you more like to study with them. Try listening the music would help, if you'd like.

Man, if you do not forget to study, then do not forget to sleep too!
    This is important, sure you know right? As well as relaxing your mind and body.

God bless you. Always and forever, whatever happen.

You guys could just get jobs, this game isn't coming out for at least another year.

If you put a dollar in a jar every day starting tomorrow you will have enough money to buy a Playstation 3 and Final Fantasy XIII when it comes out, I guarantee it.

Quote Originally Posted by Necronopticous View Post
    If you put a dollar in a jar every day starting tomorrow you will have enough money to buy a Playstation 3 and Final Fantasy XIII when it comes out, I guarantee it.
    This might sound odd but do you work for square? Not baised on this post it just seems to me that you might work there. I agree though, I am saving up for a ps3 every day..sort of....

This thread needs more QQ.

Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Sarangerel Qha (Twintania)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Site Staff

Quote Originally Posted by AOp View Post
    You guys could just get jobs, this game isn't coming out for at least another year.
    A job? A JOB?? Are you INSANE?!

You have plenty of time to save money until the game's release date.
    And you have some extra time if you are lucky and live in Europe.
    See?Square Enix is very thoughtful for us European fans:rolleyes2

Quote Originally Posted by terus01 View Post
    If you are in Turkey, you cannot go to university easily...The damn thing is...we have a damn thing calling O.S.S...Not ask me what it means, it is a codename of an exam to enter a university. But the badass thing is no matter how you try hard, if you don't have the basic from school, you cannot pass this exam. The maximum point in exam is 380. I got a 325...So I cannot go to medical faculty...my love...
    Anyway, if you can't pass this exam, anything happens, no PS3, no DS, no Wii, no XBOX360... Oh man, how long I will wait PS3....and medical...damn...

Oh, be patient, I am waiting my PS 3 too. I can not get it untill I success and earn my own money (a lot ). Do not moan, and strenghten your heart , okay?

Well, you're right, I don't know how hard the test is. But what I always do is never give up. That is my key to beat a top university in my country, that's my key to defeat the super boss in the game also.

May be you could find an appropriate teacher to help you. Or any friends, if you more like to study with them. Try listening the music would help, if you'd like.

Man, if you do not forget to study, then do not forget to sleep too!
    This is important, sure you know right? As well as relaxing your mind and body.

God bless you. Always and forever, whatever happen.
    You know, terus01, you are a good man!!! And I'm serious about that.
    I will listen your words to every charade...This year, I lost a change to win the medical faculty...But next year, I will work harder and harder...
    and your words will be my leader of this creepy, hard and dark way to the exam. Many depressed and loong days waits me next year (I mean 2007-2008). But when I remember your words, I will be lightened up.
    And I will pray sooo much. I hope, I can pass the exam and buy a PS3 with a superior happiness...And when this happens, I will thank you a looot.
    I thank you very much even now...God bless you too my friend...

Err, Actually I'm a girl, TEE-HEE.
    Hehe It's alright. I Never mind it, though.

However, do not be too depressed. when we are frustated, it will become harder.

That's why I said if you do not forget to study, Do not forget to have fun also. Do not abandoned sleep (do not oversleep also), it will refresh our brain. So, your brain will be ready to receive every NEW "stuff" EACH day.

Have faith, guys. Have faith, because God will NEVER abandoned you.

Have faith you'll succeed, wether you pass the exam or not (The way to succeed is NOT only one). YOU ARE SUCCEED! Keep that in your heart and STRUGGLE till what you wanted become true!

But, If your pray haven't come true, may be He has "something" for you, and that something must be good. (that something is not only stuff or something like succeed, or happiness, etc. but may be He want you to be strong, patient, etc. Find it!)

When I faced my exam to enter university, I study hard (actually, it is drawing hard. I planned to go to Faculty Art and Design) for one year. So If I failed it, I had been remembered how hard I prepare. I was imagine what my family reaction if I failed. My uncles will laugh at me, yelling sinistery. I can not bear it, if that happen. So I made up my mind, I have to pass the exam, once for all! But, if I failed..., I will try again next year, or just go to another university.

When I open the web to find my result, I am very surprised till I jumped happily, and screamed loud. I was very glad I pass the exam.

but, when I called my cousin, she didn't want to receive it. Yeah, she failed the exam. When I should happy, there is somebody who is sad. But, I can't do anything about that. When I think about somebody else who failed the exam, I think, may be they are given a gift to bear it (while I, who passed the exam can not bear the pain of failure). So you have to be thankful too about it. Because it will strenghten you.

However, do your best.
    If you succeed and pass the exam, you have to thank Him. You do not need to thank me at all, really. Just tell me if you had succeed.
    I am very glad if you do succeed. I am just want everybody happy, so I'm only do what I can do. It is nothing big.

Be happy, ok?
    Last edited by terus01; 08-02-2007 at 04:35 PM.

Just win the PS3 in the competition. (but you won't cause I will :magus

Quote Originally Posted by terus01 View Post
    Err, Actually I'm a girl, TEE-HEE.
    Hehe It's alright. I Never mind it, though.

However, do not be too depressed. when we are frustated, it will become harder.

That's why I said if you do not forget to study, Do not forget to have fun also. Do not abandoned sleep (do not oversleep also), it will refresh our brain. So, your brain will be ready to receive every NEW "stuff" EACH day.

Have faith, guys. Have faith, because God will NEVER abandoned you.

Have faith you'll succeed, wether you pass the exam or not (The way to succeed is NOT only one). YOU ARE SUCCEED! Keep that in your heart and STRUGGLE till what you wanted become true!

But, If your pray haven't come true, may be He has "something" for you, and that something must be good. (that something is not only stuff or something like succeed, or happiness, etc. but may be He want you to be strong, patient, etc. Find it!)

When I faced my exam to enter university, I study hard (actually, it is drawing hard. I planned to go to Faculty Art and Design) for one year. So If I failed it, I had been remembered how hard I prepare. I was imagine what my family reaction if I failed. My uncles will laugh at me, yelling sinistery. I can not bear it, if that happen. So I made up my mind, I have to pass the exam, once for all! But, if I failed..., I will try again next year, or just go to another university.

When I open the web to find my result, I am very surprised till I jumped happily, and screamed loud. I was very glad I pass the exam.

but, when I called my cousin, she didn't want to receive it. Yeah, she failed the exam. When I should happy, there is somebody who is sad. But, I can't do anything about that. When I think about somebody else who failed the exam, I think, may be they are given a gift to bear it (while I, who passed the exam can not bear the pain of failure). So you have to be thankful too about it. Because it will strenghten you.

However, do your best.
    If you succeed and pass the exam, you have to thank Him. You do not need to thank me at all, really. Just tell me if you had succeed.
    I am very glad if you do succeed. I am just want everybody happy, so I'm only do what I can do. It is nothing big.

Be happy, ok?
    Err..Pardon me, you are a good girl actually
    I thank God everyday, every night...Not because when I pass that exam, for my life, my luck, my family everything.
    I stuck on my dreams now, you know, I had a hard year full of hardworking and sleepless nights. But I understand that, a planning study is the best.
    Did you know, I love arts... I draw since I was 3. and now in my rest times, and holidays, I draw like a mad actually, I make my spiderman comic books. I'm drawing 2nd issue now, my ideal one day I can draw as perfect as Todd McFarlene (Spawn's creator, penciler and storyboarder). So, I'm glad you entered the arts... Good work my friend...
    And one thing; I'm very surprised that you play FFs...I have a lot of girlfriends that anyone knows FF even I bet they didn't hear its name!!! So I'm glad this too
    Thank you veeeery much about your words. Nice to meet you

Err..Pardon me, you are a good girl actually
    I thank God everyday, every night...Not because when I pass that exam, for my life, my luck, my family everything.
    I stuck on my dreams now, you know, I had a hard year full of hardworking and sleepless nights. But I understand that, a planning study is the best.
    Did you know, I love arts... I draw since I was 3. and now in my rest times, and holidays, I draw like a mad actually, I make my spiderman comic books. I'm drawing 2nd issue now, my ideal one day I can draw as perfect as Todd McFarlene (Spawn's creator, penciler and storyboarder). So, I'm glad you entered the arts... Good work my friend...
    And one thing; I'm very surprised that you play FFs...I have a lot of girlfriends that anyone knows FF even I bet they didn't hear its name!!! So I'm glad this too
    Thank you veeeery much about your words. Nice to meet you
    Tee-hee, it is good that you thank Him, it will refresh your heart and mind, and lighten your day.

Whoa?! you draw comics?! Can't believe that. I hope I can read it. Can I? can I? I really want to...

Since you can draw comics, why you don't publish it? it is a waste if you just keep it at home . Look your comics want to show off...

People not only attracted to a good drawing only though. Just be yourself while practicing. There are good drawing comics but have worse story. There are good drawing and good story also. There are worse drawing but good story, but still understandable (this one is interesting, because usually the story is different from the others). They each have their own fans and have no problem to expand.

I playing FF since 14, maybe? forget.. but at first I don't really interested to games because there are no games I attracted to. Although I have already have my PS console that time. Till one day my cousin, she introducing me to FF world. And I addicted to it till now, as well as another good RPGs.

However, I suggest to save this page for your own, if you'd like. it is my fault, though. I wrote so many things, so I think it will be a bit hard to remember.

Nice to meet you too.

Be happy :rolleyes2

If FFXIII ends up being anything like FFVIII, I will be very disappointed that I wasted so much money for one game. =(
    U L T I M A T E

S P A M

G R O V E R

PLD75/BLU52/WAR51-Titan Server
    FFXI/Dojo Adventure Xanga