Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Premiership Fantasy Football League 07/08

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Loony Bob (Twintania)

Rooney's injury, Essien's "doubtful", Leadbitter's injury and two further players not even on show on Wednesday means I've had to use my wildcard early. Oh well.
    Bow before the mighty Javoo!

Articles

FFXIV Character

Novi Glitzko (Sargatanas)

Quote Originally Posted by Loony BoB View Post
    Rooney's injury, Essien's "doubtful", Leadbitter's injury and two further players not even on show on Wednesday means I've had to use my wildcard early. Oh well.
    I'm in a similliar situation, but I refused to use the wildcard so early. I'm guessing one gameweek will completely catch me out and it will be the wildcard to the rescue.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Captain
    Not a bad start for a Yank, eh?
    Not bad at all. I didn't have a clue any americans followed the Premiership, & I just spent 2 months over there this summer.

Str8 Pimpin'

Banned
    Blog Entries

Damn Coming last now I'll pick up next week though just you all wait.

4th after week one, not a bad start. Dropped Rooney for Drogba hoping he'll be playing full games soon though seeing as Lita is out for this month Drogba needs to be playing.
    'All things are subject to interpretation; whichever interpretation prevails at a given time is a function of power and not truth.' - Nietzsche

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Loony Bob (Twintania)

Arteta scores three bonus points for the second time running. Stubbs scores a goal. Very happy with that result, thanks Everton.

Berbatov, you cock. Score a goal, Mr. Expensive, or you'll be transferred before too long.

Articles

FFXIV Character

Novi Glitzko (Sargatanas)

Mines something similliar. The greatness that is Lescott & Arteta grabbed me 16 points between them, and then Berbatov & Keane only have 2 points each. Wasters.

Str8 Pimpin'

Back of the net Recognized Member Heath's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

Quote Originally Posted by Rocket Edge View Post
    Mines something similliar. The greatness that is Lescott & Arteta grabbed me 16 points between them, and then Berbatov & Keane only have 2 points each. Wasters.
    Aye Arteta and Lescott netted me some nice points too, whereas Berbatov hasn't brought much success yet.

Look at this. Everton top of the Premiership and me top of this league. Pity neither of these will last :(
    Not my words Carol, the words of Top Gear magazine.

Banned
    Blog Entries

Even though I had lescott I'm still last damnit!

Whats happening to Tottenham? this is costing me (esp as i forgot to swap Robinson and Cech round)
    'All things are subject to interpretation; whichever interpretation prevails at a given time is a function of power and not truth.' - Nietzsche

When did Joseph Yobo get injured? Christ, now I haven't even got a full starting eleven. Looks like I might have to spend a few points on a squad revamp next week.

Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

I missed 3 matchdays but i think i'll sign up anyhoo. But i havnt watched much Prem in ages, so not too sure about the some of the players.
    Last edited by Croyles; 08-20-2007 at 05:16 PM.

Back of the net Recognized Member Heath's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

Good God, it's tight up there at the minute. I've made some squad changes for week three, so hopefully I'll still be in a decent position this time next week.
    Not my words Carol, the words of Top Gear magazine.

Good week for me but it's far too early to tell. Made a defensive change Dunne for Bale (God knows why i put Bale in, he will hardly play) so hope city can keep their good start going. Also its bloody typical that i swap Robinson and Cech round and its Robbo that gets the clean sheet!

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Loony Bob (Twintania)

It's getting to be a real bitch picking between the two American keepers.

I am very happy with how this season is unfolding. My only weak spot is with strikers, but I'm hopeful that I'll settle on them within the coming weeks. I have a great goalkeeping tandem, a nice strong defence and a wonderful midfield which is netting me points. Now if I can just solidify upfront, I think I stand a serious chance this year.

Take care all.