View Poll Results: Can you pick up the opposite sex easily?

Voters
24. You may not vote on this poll
  • Hell yes, I've got so many bitches that people have to call me Bitches.

4 16.67%
  • I'm a nerd that stays in my room all pimple-faced playing WoW >.>

3 12.50%
  • STFU! I play WoW and I get the opposite sex!

4 16.67%
  • I hit that often

7 29.17%
  • I know 5-year olds that get more action then me.

8 33.33%
  • Damn it GB, once again you use opposite sex forgetting the gay community, NICE JOB !

7 29.17%
  • GoBo with a girl is as probable as him being cool

10 41.67%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: "He's saying, I'm on a roll, With all the girls I know"

Where's the option of "I would hit that often, but due to a long-term relationship, I'm limited"?

I always seem to have girls flirting with me, but all I can do is look (no touching!).

"... and so I close, realizing that perhaps the ending has not yet been written."

Quote Originally Posted by The Fonz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Anaisa View Post
    Yes, men find me very attractive. Actually, so do a lot of women, as they think it's cool to be a lesbian. I'm not interested in any of them though. I'm not a lesbian, an I've yet to meet any men I find attractive. Their all repulsive sleazy scum. On the plus side, I have fun humiliating them. On the downside, I have to put up with the creepy little losers leching over me everytime I leave the house. If one person sexual harasses you at work, it's sexual harassment. If thousands of men sexually harass you on a daily basis, you should be flattered.
    One of these day's Anaisa....BANG ZOOM, Straight to the moon.
    I have no idea what that is supposed to mean.
    missionary?
    I didn't type that post, in that posi<b></b>tion.

Also, you're not expected to feel flattered when men randomly honk at you or whistle at you from across the street. But I took for granted that most people knew men are generally disgusting, myself included.
    Most people I encounter don't tend to think so. They think I should be flattered, an not want them all to die a horrible painful death, an then be tortured in Hell for all eternity. The men think their not disgusting, their just regular men who can perv on every woman in sight, an that's it natural, not sick. An women pretend they think men are sick, but then go an date the biggest philandering pervy prat they can find, an claim he's a nice respectable fellow. Til he cheats on them. Then it's: "You were right, I should of listened to you, he's a bastard! All men are! I'm staying single forever." A few weeks on, when they've found a new scumbag to romance, It's: "You see, not all men are bastards, look how happy I am now." Til he cheats on her, then we're back to this again: "You were right, I should of listened to you, he's a bastard! All men are! I'm staying single forever."

WHAT A BUNCH OF FREAKS!

I haven't tried much...

But I bet I could.

I haven't taken my mask off yet.

Hey if a guy whistled at me I'd blush.

the moral of the story, anaisa, is that all men are cheating slimeballs?

Quote Originally Posted by Dyslexicon View Post
    the moral of the story, anaisa, is that all men are cheating slimeballs?
    No. It's more complex than that. The moral of the story is....Most men are cheating slimeballs, most women make no sense an seem to like being treated like dirt, an collectively, their a bunch of freaks.

Quote Originally Posted by *~Dagger Trepe~*
    Hey if a guy whistled at me I'd blush.
    Is that good or bad?

I've tried a lot. And every time they say they don't like me that way or they say they don't like me at all.

I hope one day I'll at least be able to be friends with a pretty girl and not have them want me to give up on them.

Ive got no idea. Ive only had one gf for 10 months, and its my first relationship.
    It looks like the ground had a sex change.