Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: What channels do you watch most often?

BBC2 or Channel 4, but I don't watch a whole lot of television. And I only have a choice of five channels.

Fragaria addict Recognized Member Momiji's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

I watch Fuse (even though it's quickly becoming another MTV/VH1), Comedy Central, G4, Adult Swim, the Discovery Health Channel (read: after 6 PM only, everything before that are those stupid maternity shows), and sometimes the Food Network.
    Last edited by Momiji; 07-25-2007 at 02:57 PM.

tech spirit
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Mirage Askai (Sargatanas)

Discovery and National Geographic.
    everything is wrapped in gray
    i'm focusing on your image
    can you hear me in the void?

VICIOUS GEEK SOOT~ヽ(`Д´)ノ scrumpleberry's Avatar

Channel 4 and E4.

I primarily watch Vh1, E!, Disney Channel, and the occasional movie on TV.

America's Next Top Model is my fav show ever. and I also like Dancing with the Stars cause I'm a dork. I'm getting kind of sick of American Idol, and The Office rules.

The new show "Chelsea Lately" on E is so funny, along with "Scott Baio is 45 and single" and "rock of love" on vh1.

Mainly TVTropolis, Discovery, History. TNN, TBS and Showcase depending on the shows.

Whenever I'm at a mate's who has Jetix I'll watch that hoping for Bobobo-bo bo-bobo and Power Rangers. Beyond that I don't watch television at all as I, at the age of 22, am considered to be the target audience for some absolute crap.

I watch Adult Swim, anything that airs Whose Line is it Anyway? and anything that airs Scrubs. I only watch Adult Swim on Saturdays, though.

VH1 Classic is a hidden gem on my cable that I just discovered. It is simply awesome. If you're younger, you might not appreciate it as much but old concert footage of Pink Floyd, Doors and others are far better than anything aired on MTV.
    You've got red on you

Not a huge TV person, but on weekends it is continuously turned on to either ESPN or Star Sports, because I do like listening to the football pundits talk. At night sometimes I watch HBO/Cinemax/Star Movies to see if anything good's on. Sometimes I watch Discovery Travel and Living (or is it Adventure?) because it is a COOL channel.

Occasionally AXN or Star World for sitcoms, but ugh, I have not the patience to do this daily.

I intend to start watching the History Channel.
    This subliminal message could be meant for YOU. But it's probably not. Move along ;D

I junctioned your GF ;) BardTard's Avatar

Disney, Nickelodeon, Cartoon Network/adult swim and the occasional VH1. I'm very immature. Oh yeah and Comedy Central.

My 3 consist of Discovery Channel, Comedy Network, and Much Music.
    Sometimes whenever National Geographic has something on of interest I'll watch it.
    But I have NatGeo on Rogers On Demand.

Disney Channel, Comedy Channel, Comedy Channel+2, MTV, V, V2, Boomerang, Cartoon Network, FOX8, FOX8+2, Showtime, Showtime 2, Movie One, Movie Two, ABC, TV1

Channel 4, E4, Nick and Boomerang (occasionally)

Adult Swim, Comedy Central, and The Science Channel.