Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Double double toil and trouble

Banned
    Blog Entries

Default Double double toil and trouble

Whats the most trouble you've ever gotten in.

Once I was swinging on my chair And I fell backwards and there was a projector behind me.

I knocked it back and it hit some shelves next thing I know books are falling everywhere.

That got me into a lot of trouble also seeing as there was some sort of ornamental glass on the shelf as well.

So how about you?

Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

Mama, I killed a man. But a bullet in his head, pulled the trigger now he's dead. Mama...ohoho.

Those...eyebrows... Recognized Member XxSephirothxX's Avatar
    Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Senior Site Staff
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Site Staff

When I was in 9th grade the mother of one of my friends threatened to sue me and another guy for libel and defamation. Nothing happened, though, so that's hardly real trouble.

Looking up bad stuff...

When I was a wee lad in Elementary, this friend and I decided we would run away from school forever and go be hobos for life. We got pretty far, too, but then we got caught in this river thing and couldn't get out (don't ask), so the fire department had to come and save us.

Oddly enough, I got in trouble for getting so many others in trouble. We were only in fourth grade, and all we did was...walk away at recess. We did not employ any leet ninja skillzors, and it was all rather simple. Everybody who was supposed to be watching us got their ass chewed, and I got mine chewed for getting so many in deep shia.

Yeah, I haven't really done much in my life. I should kill somebody or something so I have some good tales to tell the forums.

Quote Originally Posted by LunarWeaver View Post
    When I was a wee lad in Elementary, this friend and I decided we would run away from school forever and go be hobos for life. We got pretty far, too, but then we got caught in this river thing and couldn't get out (don't ask), so the fire department had to come and save us.

Oddly enough, I got in trouble for getting so many others in trouble. We were only in fourth grade, and all we did was...walk away at recess. We did not employ any leet ninja skillzors, and it was all rather simple. Everybody who was supposed to be watching us got their ass chewed, and I got mine chewed for getting so many in trouble.

Yeah, I haven't really done much in my life. I should kill somebody or something so I have some good tales to tell the forums.
    Whoa. I would have never dreamed of doing something like THAT.

One time, these kids in my elementary school just decided to walk home at recess and the principal raided the house they all hung out at.

C'mon C'mon

Quote Originally Posted by *~Dagger Trepe~* View Post
    Looking up bad stuff...

ummm when i was like nine i cussed my teacher out cuz i was sleeping and i was dreaming haha i got sent home and my ass chewed because i was a wee bit tired

Looking up bad stuff...

Draw the Drapes Recognized Member rubah's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

In ninth grade, this boy who recently broke up with me started a 'gang' with his friends. It was mostly their way of expressing their dislike of fake socialite types (The Anti Prep Coallition). Well our principal treated it as a gang anyways, and those of us who had it written on us or anything got a talking to, and I don't remember what all he threatened us with with, but he said that if we didn't have the letters APC scrubbed off in two seconds we'd get after school detention.

It made me cry!

Gold is the new black Goldenboko's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Hosted the Ciddies

I'm afraid what bad things Dagger wants to do to me since somehow I ended up her bitch

One Hundred Chimneys Recognized Member Tavrobel's Avatar
    Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

Spatvark threatened to face-rape me once. It was pretty bad.

Quote Originally Posted by *~Dagger Trepe~* View Post
    One time, these kids in my elementary school just decided to walk home at recess and the principal raided the house they all hung out at. :lol:
    Legally, he cannot do that.

Quote Originally Posted by rubah View Post
    In ninth grade, this boy who recently broke up with me started a 'gang' with his friends. It was mostly their way of expressing their dislike of fake socialite types (The Anti Prep Coallition). Well our principal treated it as a gang anyways, and those of us who had it written on us or anything got a talking to, and I don't remember what all he threatened us with with, but he said that if we didn't have the letters APC scrubbed off in two seconds we'd get after school detention.

It made me cry!
    A Perfect Circle!

I have never been in any serious trouble. I don't get caught doing bad things.

I shot a man in Reno once, just to watch him die.

I would go out tonite... SY_Hepcat's Avatar

I almost got expelled during the Head Boy election campaigns last year. A group of us decided it would be funny to attempt some “poster form” satire and took it waaaay tooooo far. Far beyond the realms of acceptable banter. Don’t fancy getting too into it

In 1999, I was committed for four and a half months. I also lost my job because many of the things I was accused of doing happened at work.

They had accused me of all kinds of things, the worst of which would be attempted murder. In my defense, however, if I actually did try to kill her, she'd be dead.

Yeah, that and the hospitalization by my parents in 1992 ruined my life.