Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Alvin and the Chipmunks MOVIE!

Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

Quote Originally Posted by DK View Post
    This is almost as dire as when I heard that they're planning to remake Bill and Ted.

Fail.

Yeah it looked like utter shiet to me. I see enduring an hour and a half of those voices as more of a form of torture than a family movie experience.

Quote Originally Posted by Vivi22 View Post
    I saw the preview when I saw the Simpsons. I wanted to beat my head against the seat in front of me and wash the blood from the inevitable head wound away with my tears. I no longer have any faith in humanity. At least not any human involved in Hollywood.
    You had faith in them before?
    JOY IS A BITCH, but she is so adorable!
    generated by sloganizer.net
    Kaycee says (12:06 AM):
    whos' obama?

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

I have no problem with them re-making Bill and Ted. How's that affect me? If I don't want to see it, I wont. It's not like they're going to lock the old one away so that no eyes can see it again.

I have one of these now Nominus Experse's Avatar

No... just... no.

Steve Steve Steve Steve Iceglow's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I swear no woman, man or child...no god could force me to go see this movie...the Alvin and the chipmunks cartoon was awesome, this is abomination...it's like if you masturbated in the bath and your sister got pregnant from using the same bathwater after you.

Banished Ace Recognized Member Agent Proto's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I don't know. I think it'll be cool. Sure, it looks awkward, but they sound pretty much the same as their cartoon version, I see no harm in it. I'm planning to watch it.

Apparently, I have been declared banished.

Slothstronaut Recognized Member Slothy's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by . View Post
    I have no problem with them re-making Bill and Ted. How's that affect me? If I don't want to see it, I wont. It's not like they're going to lock the old one away so that no eyes can see it again.
    Unfortunately, if such a remake were made and were a pile of crap (which let's face it, is likely), then it could put people who've never seen the original two movies off of seeing them entirely. That'd just be a damn shame.

Quote Originally Posted by . View Post
    I don't know about that. Remember when they remade The Music Man with Matthew Brodrick as Professor Harold Hill? I haven't seen a copy of the original in a store since then. Not even at Movie Stop. I'm lucky I was finally able to get my hands on it. I'm going to hate myself for using this phrase, but here I think it's absolutely necessary. Pawn shops FTW. I firmly believe they did lock up the original Music Man so people would have to buy the Brodrick version. I wouldn't put it past them to do the same thing with any movie remake.

It'll probly be as good as the Garfield movie was.

Oh . Some things are meant to be kept in the past.

As much as I enjoyed the cartoon and Bill and Ted movie's when I was younger, they really just need to let them die.

"... and so I close, realizing that perhaps the ending has not yet been written."

im being forced to see it when it comes out. i dragged my friend to the simpsons movie and she hated it so now i ahve to go see that and horton hears a who with her when they cme out. its ok though its part of my childhood so i have to see them.
    lynx
    beaten final fantasy III,IV,VI,VII,VIII,IX,X,X-2,XII,mystic quest, tacitcs, tactics advanced, crystal chronicles.

you only live once but if you do it right once is enough

my FF amvs

Quote Originally Posted by Lynx View Post
    im being forced to see it when it comes out. i dragged my friend to the simpsons movie and she hated it so now i ahve to go see that and horton hears a who with her when they cme out. its ok though its part of my childhood so i have to see them.
    Don't let her ruin your childhood. Tell her to smurf off and get a sense of humor.
    JOY IS A BITCH, but she is so adorable!
    generated by sloganizer.net
    Kaycee says (12:06 AM):
    whos' obama?

Ciddieless since 2004

Whoever is playing David Seville... wow, they couldn't get a more wooden actor even if they spliced the DNA of Keanu Reeves with a birch tree to become Keanu Leaves.

Mind you, I was impressed with Transformers, so... fingers crossed...
    Money, power, sex... and elephants.
    -- Capt. Simon Illyan, ImpSec