Thread: The Number 23!

*yawn* The Number 23!

Two things!

1. Who here's seen the movie? Did yah like it? Did ya hate it?
    2. What are your thoughts on the 23 enigma, stating that all things if enough ingeunity is used, can be tied and related to the number 23?

I personally love the movie, if anything I blame the fact that my natural born obsessive compulsive disorder took more than a normal interest to the movie. Luckly for me, things like the 23 enigma seem irrational where as only doing things in numbers that can form a triangle don't. Anyways, that's my thought on it.

GOGOOGO!

Slothstronaut Recognized Member Slothy's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

1. I hated it. It was the worst movie I've seen all year. Most of the stuff involving the novel was the cheesiest, most laughable crap I've ever seen, and the story itself was predictable and at times totally rediculous.

2. It's coincidence at best. If you look hard enough you'll find such connections anywhere.

RX Queen Recognized Member kikimm's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I just saw this on a plane not too long ago. I didn't think it was terrible, but it definitely bored me. There just wasn't anything gripping, or exciting, in it, for me. But it helped pass the time as good as anything else. ;D

I don't really think much about the whole 23 conspiracy whatever. It's not the kind of thing I waste my time on, or find interesting. Mostly I find it tedious and irritating when people bring stuff like that up. Eh!
    --Box Box Box Box

1. Who here's seen the movie? Did yah like it? Did ya hate it?
    I thought it was alright. Nothing special.

2. What are your thoughts on the 23 enigma, stating that all things if enough ingeunity is used, can be tied and related to the number 23? It's pretty silly, yet interesting at the same time. The cinema, in which I saw the movie, had arranged it so that the movie was over at exactly 2300 hours, which kinda freaked me and my friend out at the time... It only got funnier when he pointed out that my birthday is the 17th of June (17+6=23). We spent the entire ride home trying to find other things that would fit into the 23 enigma.