Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 489101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Maechen's Test of Knowledge

(SPOILER)I really don't feel like saying all of them Anyways..
    I think they are Seeker's right, dragon scale.... than echo somehting? AHH I forget! I just beat this game is two days... wow bad memory here!

BTW, its Belgimine

Gold is the new black Goldenboko's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Hosted the Ciddies

That question got a few of ya :P

0 Points to Tidus Rox, you didn't name them all AND you spelt Belgemine incorrect.
    0 Points to Cally you didn't name them all.

Now, I'm going to give both Firo and abrojtm 2 points because I can't remember if it was 1 or 30 speed spheres and all of my sources won't clarify! Now if one of you brings a source showing only yours is correct the other will have a point taken away and the person who showed will get 3 points!

1. Firo Volondé__________23- For the first time since the 3rd (?) question we have a leader other then qwerty~ congrats.
    2. qwertyxsora_________22
    3. ReloadPsi_____________12
    4. Little Blue____________10
    5. Endless._______________9
    5. abrojtm______________9
    7. tidus_rox____________6
    8. Halenite_______________5
    9. cally777______________4
    9. jeo2388_______________4
    11. KHCloudy______________3
    12. Renmiri_____________2
    13. d£v!l'$ ph0£n!x________1
    13. leader of mortals________1
    Last: Tavrobel______________-13

Q32. True or False?
    There are no moogles in this game. :mog:

Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

(SPOILER)
    False

Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

(SPOILER)False!

(SPOILER)Depends. True if you mean Moogles as in real creatures (e.g. FF IX). More likely you mean any representation of a moogle, in which case, false. There are a series of weapons for Lulu that use the moogle doll.

The spoon is too big! Firo Volondé's Avatar

(SPOILER)No livings moogles are seen in Spira - like hobbits, they are very good at hiding. :mog: However, occasionally, some are caught, killed, stuffed, and made into weapons for black mages. So, false.
    This is a signature.

(SPOILER)Well, there are no living Moogles, but there are weapons that look like Moogles. I dunno if that counts, but I'd say False.
    Sigless

Hah I suspect a trick question!

(SPOILER)True if you mean no real live moogles.

False if you count Lulu's dolls which include moogles. They r kind of alive aren't they?

I say true or false depending on what you meant.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Hosted the Ciddies

GoBo's back from Vacation from this Test!

Now, this was tough, but the answer I was looking for was True, there are no moogles in FFX. There are dolls, but they can't count, because if you counted them that would mean there are Dragons in real life because we have dolls of them So no point change.
    Oh and many people said both true and false, sorry you can't do that :P

1. Firo Volondé__________23
    2. qwertyxsora_________22
    3. ReloadPsi_____________12
    4. Little Blue____________10
    5. Endless._______________9
    5. abrojtm______________9
    7. tidus_rox____________6
    8. Halenite_______________5
    9. cally777______________5
    9. jeo2388_______________4
    11. KHCloudy______________3
    12. Renmiri_____________2
    13. d£v!l'$ ph0£n!x________1
    13. leader of mortals________1
    Last: Tavrobel______________-13

Q33. During the fight with Penance which of the following is true?
    A. Your characters cannot hit maxium
    B. The sky is green
    C. You have to beat him in a certain amount of turns or you'll automatically lose.
    D. All/multiple of the above.

(SPOILER)By elimination, B. I've hit him for max (with a Critical) and he ain't no Overdrive Sin.

Y'know, I would participated more but I never got the impression you were taking part yourself.

I would like to moan about not getting a pt for the moogle question. I said it depends what you mean and gave an answer for each which seems fair enough. In addition, your pt about real and toy dragons is not relevant because toy dragons are not "alive" in the same way Lulu's moogles are when she uses them. Yes toys can move but its only mechanical not a living force. Can you really tell the difference between Lulu's doll attacking someone and a real moogle doing so?

Cant answer latest qu as have never seen Penance which I believe I can say without too much shame. My friend is quite close to activating him I think so if he hurries I may get back to you.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Quote Originally Posted by cally777 View Post
    I would like to moan about not getting a pt for the moogle question. I said it depends what you mean and gave an answer for each which seems fair enough. In addition, your pt about real and toy dragons is not relevant because toy dragons are not "alive" in the same way Lulu's moogles are when she uses them. Yes toys can move but its only mechanical not a living force. Can you really tell the difference between Lulu's doll attacking someone and a real moogle doing so?

Cant answer latest qu as have never seen Penance which I believe I can say without too much shame. My friend is quite close to activating him I think so if he hurries I may get back to you.

The last question was more vague then I originally hoped it to be, which reenforces my choice to not award points, because both answers can be argued, and I do not one to award points for a question that I accidentally made unable to be wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by ReloadPsi View Post
    (SPOILER)By elimination, B. I've hit him for max (with a Critical) and he ain't no Overdrive Sin.

Y'know, I would participated more but I never got the impression you were taking part yourself.
    Forgive me if I have misread this, but was that a jab at me for not updating this more? This thread is completely voluntary in my part, am I suppose to be perfect and remember it all the time, or always have a good question? If you don't like the fact I'm not always immediate, then keep it to yourself. I'm doing this to supply people a little bit of a good time, and I'm not going to take crap over the fact I can be forgetful.

Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

Quote Originally Posted by Goldenboko View Post
    Forgive me if I have misread this, but was that a jab at me for not updating this more?
    I joked about this in another thread and am basically continuing the joke. Why I oughtta...