Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Sleeping Naked

Ciddieless since 2004

As long as I have my socks, I'm happy.
    Money, power, sex... and elephants.
    -- Capt. Simon Illyan, ImpSec

Gonna do it in five minutes. Goodbye.
    EOFF needs a resurgence to it's former glory.

What the bliff Recognized Member
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by rubah View Post
    I can't stand having socks on my feet when I go to sleep. They always fall off anyways.
    Same. I dislike wearing socks to bed because then my feet feel all restricted. I barely wear socks now. *is currently sockless*

I haven't tried sleeping naked, but I would probably dislike it because I have an over-active imagination. I always think that if I do terrorists will break into my house and capture me. Then I'll be all naked on the TV when the Police find me. I had a dream about it once...

Quote Originally Posted by Miriel View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Bunny View Post
    I do have a fairly uncomfortable bed and sheets, but even at my nice real home back in California, I couldn't sleep without socks on. In fact, I cannot walk around the house or anywhere else without socks on, because I feel incredibly uncomfortable if I do. My feet also get really really cold at night, so that doesn't help me very much.
    *aghast*

Bunny. :(
    I have let down the only person I have ever cared for!

Pics or it didn't happen.
    Not the English Poet.

Blog Entries

No I don't

Quote Originally Posted by Dynast-Kid View Post
    And why can't you bear someone to death naked? You could at least make their last moments pleasant by showing the goods, amirite?
    I'm wondering did you mean to say "beat" or did you say "bear" because you think I can kill them with nudity? They don't deserve anything they'd consider pleasant, if they've broken into my house. Infact, knowing what the perverts are like where I live, they could have broken into my house specifically to try an catch me in the nude.

Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

Quote Originally Posted by Anaisa View Post
    And why can't you bear someone to death naked? You could at least make their last moments pleasant by showing the goods, amirite?
    I'm wondering did you mean to say "beat" or did you say "bear" because you think I can kill them with nudity? They don't deserve anything they'd consider pleasant, if they've broken into my house. Infact, knowing what the perverts are like where I live, they could have broken into my house specifically to try an catch me in the nude.

Do they look this?

Quote Originally Posted by The Fonz View Post

Do they look this?
    There will be ones that look like that, at one of the local pubs: "HEAVY ROCK NIGHTS!".

Do they look this?
    There will be ones that look like that, at one of the local pubs: "HEAVY ROCK NIGHTS!".
    "DEATH METAL NIGHTS"
    JOY IS A BITCH, but she is so adorable!
    generated by sloganizer.net
    Kaycee says (12:06 AM):
    whos' obama?

Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

Do they look this?

Gotcha.

Even if I wanted to I can't sleep naked, every morning my sister's in my room doing something with my comp!:bgl:

What's with that socks thing everyone is talking about? If sleeping with socks means sleeping naked, I never wear socks...when I sleep!

i do every now and then but mostly just in boxers incase my mum has to wake me in the morning and the covers have come off.

If I was like Cloud I don't think I would have taken that test.
    Changed to stop Jessweeee♪ from going insane. Is that better?

I sleep with just Bond's briefs on. I can't sleep with socks or clothes on, they get all tangled up and just feel uncomfortable.

"... and so I close, realizing that perhaps the ending has not yet been written."

Quote Originally Posted by yanis View Post
    What's with that socks thing everyone is talking about? If sleeping with socks means sleeping naked, I never wear socks...when I sleep!
    I mentioned socks in relation to sleeping naked, an then other people thought it was a marvellous idea, an joined in.