Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Sleeping Naked

Default Mmm, freedom.

Naked. So free.

It's easier in the Cali Valley, anyway, where it's always 100F May-September.

Articles

FFXIV Character

Althalor Lightpike (Excalibur)
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Social Media Manager

No, I'm always wearing jammies, but then again I also refuse to sleep with any less than about six blankets on top of me, regardless of temperature (inlcuding these recent 100-degree nights.)

And socks ftw, the only time I ever am not wearing socks is when I'm taking a shower, or putting new socks on. I feel naked without socks x_x

EoFF's Laundry Goddess ~*~Celes~*~'s Avatar
    Blog Entries

occasionally I'll sleep naked, but I can't do it that much because I share a room with my sisters and therefore, have to leave my door unlocked I actually find it more comfortable to sleep that way, even though I practically live in pajamas. It reduces the likelihood of getting all twisted in your clothes and blankets.

Quote Originally Posted by Pike
    but then again I also refuse to sleep with any less than about six blankets on top of me, regardless of temperature (inlcuding these recent 100-degree nights.)
    Me too ^_^

I slept once or twice naked. Since my brother was out of town and parents were asleep. I though of sleeping naked and so I did, it is comfortable and all but its just not my style to sleep naked. Plus, my brother sleeps in the same room as me so that was the only time I was able to sleep naked. That will also be the only time that I will do that.

FFXIV Character

Linkle Grey (Sargatanas)

Nay, I can't say I do. I love wearing my pyjamas too much, otherwise I just get cold.

dizzy up the girl Recognized Member Rye's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted Eyes on You
    • Former Cid's Knight

In the summer, I'm sure it'd be more comfy, but having a big nosy family that gets worried/mad if I lock the door at night makes that a bit difficult. ;[

Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

I just wear my underwear bottoms, so not 100% naked but it's the best way to sleep. If it's a hot night, it's not so uncomfortable to sleep and if it is cold you can snuggle more into your quilt which I love doing.

Tried it last night, strangely comfy to sleep naked but it was just a little chilly. I should've closed the window first. I'd probably try it again.

I have no idea why I tried that once when I was a little kid - I was caught in the act the next morning. Not that I was that embarrassed at the time - it's just that I don't find it comfortable. In fact, I usually wear a t-shirt and pants as pajamas even in the summer, unless it's really hot - then I'll just wear pajama shorts.

Steve Steve Steve Steve Iceglow's Avatar
    Blog Entries

the whole thing about "Oh I can't sleep naked I get too horny" is more a control thing, I've been sleeping naked most nights for nigh on 5 years now. I don't get horny just cause I'm naked....I'm not THAT easy

Quote Originally Posted by Iceglow View Post
    the whole thing about "Oh I can't sleep naked I get too horny" is more a control thing, I've been sleeping naked most nights for nigh on 5 years now. I don't get horny just cause I'm naked....I'm not THAT easy
    You aren't fooling anyone .

The main problem I have with sleeping naked is that despite the comfort that ensues, the search for underwear in the nud is far too embarassing to work with. More often than not all my undies are just out of the wash and I have to find a towel or gown to wrap around me as I make a dash for it.

Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

I sleep naked sometimes. Its comfy Especially in the summer.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

I sleep naked often, but I live alone with my husband so I don't generally worry about people coming in.

Can't say I sleep naked... not with the way some people in my house feel they can just waltz in anytime...

Quote Originally Posted by Sergeant Hartman View Post
    All the time

Quote Originally Posted by strawberryman View Post
    Have to agree that wearing socks to sleep is weird, and I'm in the group of people who rarely wear socks anyway. I even avoid shoes where I can. But that's me.
    Hey, I'm in that group of people who don't wear socks too. I don't like socks that much which is why I'm not wearing any at the moment. Plus, I always get holes in them. My friend Mary hardly wears shoes.

Quote Originally Posted by CloudDragon View Post
    Weird that this thread came up. I decided to try this last night for the first time in awhile. It turned out pretty well, but I wouldn't make it an every night thing.
    I just have awesome timing. Or I could be watching you and I knew you sleeped naked so I started a thread about it. Thankfully, it's the first one so don't worry.