Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I love reading!

Quote Originally Posted by Levian View Post
    I assume you mean anything not American, even if you didn't that's what I'll base my post upon.
    No, I meant movies not from whatever country you're from.

Anyway, everyone here has dissapointed me because no one has said Pan's Labyrinth yet.
    JOY IS A BITCH, but she is so adorable!
    generated by sloganizer.net
    Kaycee says (12:06 AM):
    whos' obama?

What the bliff Recognized Member
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Rengori View Post
    Anyway, everyone here has dissapointed me because no one has said Pan's Labyrinth yet.
    Pan's Labyrinth looks so friggin' good. I can't wait till it premiers on HBO.

Ah gosh, there's so many foreign films I've liked but don't remember the name of and I'll know I'll forget some. Here goes...

Tsotsi (African), Battle Royale (Japanese), Infernal Affairs (Japanese), Howl's Moving Castle (Japanese), The Happiness of the Katakuris (Japanese), The Audition (Japanese), Run Lola Run (German), Hero (Chinese), Kung Fu Hustle (Chinese), Shaolin Soccer (Chinese), The Brotherhood of War (South Korean), Dear Frankie (United Kingdom), and High Tension (French)

Yeah, I know I'm forgetting some, but I honestly can't remember their names. Oh well.

Edit: *looks through thread again* GAH. Yes! Shaun of the Dead (United Kingdom). I feel complete now.
    Last edited by Shiny; 08-02-2007 at 08:45 AM.

Oh my Jesus. How retarded of me. I love that movie. It's so brilliant; but so, so terrifying. That Capitaine guy -- I want to PUNCH HIS UGLY HEAD. ;____;

Oh gosh yes. Pan's Labyrinth Definitely one of my fave foreign films.

edit: and Ramza is right xD He said Pan's Labyrinth. In the Spanish way "El Laberinto del Fauno" such a pretty name.
    Last edited by Resha; 08-02-2007 at 01:28 PM.
    This subliminal message could be meant for YOU. But it's probably not. Move along ;D

No one, are you suuuuuure!? ò.Ó

Then, if it is foreign for the country were we are, then I gotta say Edward Scissorhands AND Nightmare Before Christmas.