Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Bourne Ultimatum

lomas de chapultepec Recognized Member eestlinc's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

i saw it in NYC after spending the day walking around Manhattan, so it was kind of neat at the end seeing places i had just been.

Fantastic stuff this. The Bourne movies make Bond redundant! Supremecy is still, well, supreme for me but this ran it close. Well done to all involved.
    I will never be a memory.

good evening, miss Tifa's Real Lover(really's Avatar

i saw the second one and thought it was complete crap, it didnt have enough action (3 scenes of it maybe?) so idk about this one

I would probably go play video games or have sex (the usual) - Nominus Experse

my mom would be like "ve? yo te dije, el internet no es bueno."

"seriously, my mom tells me "que tu hase en eso el dia entero?" and im like "mami yo toy hablando con people" xD. spanglish, ftw." ~ liz

Quote Originally Posted by Tifa's Real Lover(really View Post
    i saw the second one and thought it was complete crap, it didnt have enough action (3 scenes of it maybe?) so idk about this one
    Really? Wow, I've never heard such stern words aimed at Supremecy before. The car chase for me is the best I've seen in any movie but I take your point about not enough action. That's part of the reason I love it so much. There's a good plot, great acting, fantastic characters and seeing Bourne try to apologise to the Russian kid for his actions was intense viewing. A cut above your average run of the mill action movie in my opinion.
    I will never be a memory.

hehe :You shall now be known as...JASON BOURNE! *dr evil music*

Crazy Scot. Cid's Knight Shauna's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Sheetle Bug (Twintania)

I just got back from seeing it about an hour or so ago. It can be summed up nicely in one word. Awesome.