Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: ...Diets...

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Doomie View Post
    Lose weight? Fat burners. Try coupling that with going to the gym 7 days a week (minimum), and a moderately healthy diet and you will lose weight. People who say fat burners don't work are those who don't exercise or eat properly, and expect the pill to do all the work. smurf diets and go out and do some exercise.
    No to fat burners!

Quote Originally Posted by Anaisa
    Whatever he/she said
    Actually, I used fat burners/diet pills. And still ate pretty regularly but since I'm mildly anorexic nervosa (not a formal diagnosis just get a hint now and again) i changed my eating habits so drastically now that I eat once a day and it's never anymore than 800 calories. I dont' eat the same, I was merely stating that you shouldn't use diet pills. I think, I can't remember.

Don't do it.
    now safe beneath their wisdom, and their feet;
    here i will teach you truly how, to sleep.

Steve Steve Steve Steve Iceglow's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I just try and eat healthily not diet though I've been known to diet before. I ain't overly fussed about them though I'm not like "OMG NOOO DIET 2000 calories only!!!!" I'm more like "ok diet time, salad for lunch, salad for dinner, bran flakes for breakfast, no snacks and cut down the alcohol and fizzy drinks."