Thread: Villain Grand Tournament

5k on albedo ( nightmare)

Resident Fire Emblem Fan Elite Lord Sigma's Avatar

Erm...I'll put 50,000 on Xellos.

1,000,000 on Xellos.

900,000 on Xellos

FFXIV Character

Umami Spitebreath (Kujata)

How the heck can one dominate an Albedo?

60k on Albedo :]

1,000,000 on Albedo
    EOFF needs a resurgence to it's former glory.

5k on Albedo. I know nothing of either contestant but his bio appeals to me more.

1k on Xellos
    It looks like the ground had a sex change.

2,000,000 on Xellos, in memory of the dragons ='D

Nightmare got owned :P

I'll put 7,000 on Albedo
    I LIVE!!!!! AGAIN!

Grimoire of the Sages ShunNakamura's Avatar

This fight looks a bit split down the middle

However, I'll put 40,000 on Xellos. Was tempted to bank him but I am overly cautious. With his power this should be a walk in the park as long as a couple of nuances don't kick in .

STILL Updating the anime list. . . I didn't think I was that much of an anime freak! I don't even want to consider updating the manga list!

Returns Victorious The Triumphant Hero's Avatar

250,000 on Mr. Xellos
    O R'lyeh?

Gamecrafter Recognized Member Azure Chrysanthemum's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Kazane Shiba (Adamantoise)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Two figures stood atop a huge mechanical plate inside a dark city with cold and spartan electric lighting surrounding the them.

One was a huge mech with white metal wings stylized to appear somewhat feather-like. It had huge legs and arms, and in its right arm it held a blade made of glowing yellow energy. On its chest was a large cannon that pulsed with energy, ready to fire.

The other was a man with cheerful yet roguish features. He barely came up to the robot's shin, but his face was smiling with supreme confidence. He had purple hair that fell to just above his shoulders, and wore a flowing purple cloak trimmed with a red box-like pattern over yellow. From his neck hung an amulet covered with bright red gems, and from his shoulder hung a leather bag. His pants were the same purple as his cloak, and he held a brown staff upon which sat a bright red gem. His face was fixed in a cheery grin, and his eyes were closed.

"The next battle is between Albedo and Xellos," Light said from the inside of a huge tower that jutted up over the city. "Begin."

The sound of maniacal laughter could be heard from inside the machine as it lurched forward, bringing its blade down hard where Xellos was standing.

Xellos lightly jumped away, floating easily into the air and hovering in place.

The mech made several more swings, which Xellos dodged through graceful twists and loops.

"Not good enough," he said in a sing-song voice, waving his finger back and forth.

"We'll see about that!" came the reply, transmitted outside of the mech.

As it brought its sword to bear again, Xellos extended his finger, his eyes opening slightly to reveal intensely malicious and focused purple eyes.

The mech's right arm exploded, the arm flying off in the exact opposite direction of Xellos, sword and all.

A stunned gasp could be heard from inside the mech as Xellos proceeded to blast the other arm, both legs, and the main cannon merely by pointing his fingers.

Before the mech could fall, a burst of fiery energy emerged, exploding out of it as it hit the ground and clattered uselessly away from the combatants.

Standing before Xellos, sheathed in brightly-glowing red energy, was a tall man with red hair and eyes that were nothing but unending pits of madness. He wore a black and white spacesuit with no protective headgear, as well as a tattered white cloak that billowed from his releasing energy.

"Oh?" Xellos said, cocking his head with interest. His eyes were closed once more. "That's new."

"Die!" Albedo said, releasing a burst of red energy at Xellos before cackling wildly. The burst expanded into the shape of a huge fiery bird.

Xellos frowned and raised his arm. The explosive blast slammed into a barrier, pushing angrily against it before dissipating.

Bringing his arm down, Xellos pointed his finger at Albedo, and an explosion of energy severed his head from his neck, sending it flying.

Albedo's body crumpled to the ground as Xellos turned and begin to float away, only to stop as maniacal laughter echoed through the area.

Turning, Xellos watched as Albedo's head slowly rolled back towards him, cackling madly all the way. Instead of picking it up, his body instead crushed the head under its feet until it was nothing but a bloody smear. The laughter continued as white energy began to emerge from Albedo's stump, forming a completely new head.

Albedo twisted his neck back into position and turned on Xellos, glowing energy all around him.

"That's rather interesting!" Xellos said pleasantly.

"Why thank you," Albedo said with a vicious grin. "Try all you want, you can't kill me!"

"It's fortunate that I don't have to then!" Xellos said brightly.

"What?" Albedo asked, confused.

"According to the stipulations of the Grand Tournament," Xellos said, withdrawing a scroll from his robes and unfurling it, "incapacitation is a perfectly acceptable method of victory."

"I don't see how that will help you," Albedo said. "Do what you want, I'll just keep coming back!"

"Ah, but you see, that's where you fail to see the point. Further on the incapacitation rules is that someone obviously disabled past the count of ten is eliminated. Thus..."

Xellos trailed off and pointed his finger at Albedo, who exploded.

"I simply have to make sure you don't regenerate until after your count has expired!"

As the bloody particles that had once been Albedo began to coalesce in an attempt to reform, Xellos began pointing, his eyes now narrow slits. The particles continued to explode into smaller and smaller particles, flying further and further apart as Xellos continued to unleash his magic.

After hundreds of explosions, Xellos turned to Light.

"Would you please start the countdown?" he asked pleasantly.

Light slowly began to count as he watched the spot where Albedo had been. Some stray particles managed to make it back in time, but when the count reached ten, there was only enough of Albedo in the ring to fill a thumbnail.

"Xellos is the winner," Light said as Xellos exploded Albedo again a few times for good measure.

Advent VII: 1,000
    Ashley Schovitz: 5,000
    chibitenchi86: 3,000,000
    Darkja: 100,000
    Darth Tjador: 15,000
    Dynast-Kid: 13,000
    Elite Lord Sigma: 4,550,000
    Eiko Guy: 15,100
    f f freak: 2,000
    Firo Volondé: 0
    Hazzard: 6,483,200
    Kentarou: 6,990
    Laddy: 200
    LunarWeaver: 34,500
    Mc'Lovin: 0
    Mercen-X: 600,000
    Ninja Ryu: 59,988
    Palladin Bobo: 5,000
    professor_scissors: 15,000,000
    Rase: 1,750,000
    Rocket Edge: 356,000
    saf: 33,000
    Slicksword45: 418,000
    ShunNakamura: 115,000
    Spammerman: 5,000
    Starlight Angel: 21,080,000
    Studder: 19,000
    The Unknown Guru: 20,000
    Triumphant Hero: 3,750,000
    Tsukasa: 170,000
    TyphoonThaReapa: 64,750
    Übel: 7,500
    Vivi22: 16,500
    Zante: 323,900
    ZauberSternerin: 24,000

The next battle will be between Possessed Kafra Lady (with the ability to summon all of the bosses used on the Final Stage, as she has in the game) and Zaraki Kenpachi. It will take place on Mewtwo's Island. The fight will be posted Wednesday or Thursday, betting will remain open until then.

4,000,000 on Zaraki Kenpachi.

Articles
    Blog Entries

Bank on Zaraki Kenpanchi.