Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: We simply havent broken the continuum enough

Blog Entries

Default We simply havent broken the continuum enough

So if you could pick any NPC to join your gang of time travling anti-Lavosists who would it be? (and possibly what type of magic do you think spekkio would give them?)

Without a doubt, I'd pick Tata . Dont know about magic though
    Kefka's coming, look intimidating!
    Have a nice day!!

Banned

Schala, of course. Being an "Enlightened One," and the daughter of Queen Zeal, she can cast far better magic than Magus/Janus, Spekkio, and Zeal herself.

Quote Originally Posted by PuPu View Post
    Schala, of course. Being an "Enlightened One," and the daughter of Queen Zeal, she can cast far better magic than Magus/Janus, Spekkio, and Zeal herself.
    Schala would be an obvious first choice. But I feel like it would be too easy.

Maybe make it a little interesting and go with Chrono's mom, or Toma.
    That's the way it goes, when you're down here with the rest of us.

Johnny.

I am all about Magus's cat, Alfador.

as much as i like the idea of Schala joining the party it would completely mess with a certain ending, and mess up the plot of Chrono Cross, so that is a no go... i would have to say The Great Explorer Toma, Toma pouring his drink on his own grave would make for a pretty funny situation, but because of that i guess Toma isn't a good idea either... i guess if you want someone that wouldn't mess with the story in any way a good choice would be the Knight Captain of The Knights of the Square Table, just be able to recruit him after giving him the Jerky from his brother and no story sequence could have been messed up then, of course he would have basic knight skills normaly found in RPGs, maybe varoius elemental sword techs that don't require a double tech to pull off like Flame Sword, Ice Blade, & Lightning Blade, of course they could be used in Double Techs like Flame Sword + Ice(1,2,3) for an Antipode Blade...

Do Myself a Mischief Vermachtnis's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Ekhi Ysengrim (Brynhildr)

Lara. She'd know healing magics and fire magics.

Quote Originally Posted by Elly View Post
    as much as i like the idea of Schala joining the party it would completely mess with a certain ending, and mess up the plot of Chrono Cross, so that is a no go... i would have to say The Great Explorer Toma, Toma pouring his drink on his own grave would make for a pretty funny situation, but because of that i guess Toma isn't a good idea either... i guess if you want someone that wouldn't mess with the story in any way a good choice would be the Knight Captain of The Knights of the Square Table, just be able to recruit him after giving him the Jerky from his brother and no story sequence could have been messed up then, of course he would have basic knight skills normaly found in RPGs, maybe varoius elemental sword techs that don't require a double tech to pull off like Flame Sword, Ice Blade, & Lightning Blade, of course they could be used in Double Techs like Flame Sword + Ice(1,2,3) for an Antipode Blade...
    If you were to recruit Toma in 600 AD, he would not die his regular death. His traveling with you would successfully change his future. Therefore, he would not die at the prescribed time and would not have a grave to pour sake/soda on.

Articles
    Blog Entries

I would use the Chrono Trigger (another one) on Cyrus. Slash would be cool. So would Dalton if he weren't such a jackass.

good point, Bunny, instead of pouring his drink on his own grave since he survives by joining your party, they could have easily written it where he leads you to the Rainbow Shell personaly rather than leave Crono & Co. a message from beyond the grave... as for Skills for Toma, i'd imagine him having a better Steal Tech than Marle and Ayla, and maybe the ability to mimic and use skills that are normaly exclusive to enemy monsters, he is a traveler of the world and has seen many things so it would be no surprise if he knew a few enemy skills, but like Magus would require something else equiped in order to use Double & Tripple Techs...

VICIOUS GEEK SOOT~ヽ(`Д´)ノ scrumpleberry's Avatar

Hm, I love alll the playable characters and I don't think they're missing anything from the current cast, but they haven't got an Old Dude (tm), sooo...Melchior?

Although Crono's cat would be pretty cool. They don't have a mascot character either. No, Robo doesn't count, nobody likes him.

I miss kinje longaway :[ Eiko Guy's Avatar

I need someone small and adorable so...alfador only because I could imagine it becoming a kitten kid. Just a little boy cat demihuman thingy.

Fat kids are harder to Kidnap.

Schala, or Chrono's Mum.
    Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    Quin is wrong and LALA is right.

Melchior FTW.

Free-range Human Recognized Member Lawr's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

Gaspar. The old guy at the End of Time. Element, Shadow maybe since he's been surrounded by darkness for various amounts of time. (Due to Time Travel altering when you see him.)
    placeholder_text.jpeg