Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Recommendation

Banned
    Blog Entries

You need a memory card to enjoy it but If you've ordered one thats good.

Later on there is a reference which involves ff2 which is really cool.

And did you see Quina in the castle yet. :laugh:

Oh, I missed. I'll see him again when I have my real memory card which I left at home.
    EOFF needs a resurgence to it's former glory.

The first hour or so of the game does not reflect how awesome it is when it gets going.
    JOY IS A BITCH, but she is so adorable!
    generated by sloganizer.net
    Kaycee says (12:06 AM):
    whos' obama?

Banned
    Blog Entries

A tip by the way

Get quina after lindblum it makes things a lot easier.

You'll know what I mean when you get there

Yeah, get Quina in the marsh before you visit Master Gizamaluke.

How I love that name.

FFXIV Character

Laurelin Kementari (Sargatanas)

Oh, and much later in the game (Disc 3) when you visit a palace in a desert, take Quina with you and be sure s/he has LV5 Death. Trust me, it'll make your trip through that place soooooooooo much easier. I mean, every monster in that place can be killed with LV5 Death so... better abuse that advantage, right?

Enjoy the game, if it weren't for FF III DS, IX would still be my favourite FF ever. After I finish X, I'm gonna replay it again, I think...

Heres a tip: use synthesis shops alot and always think about the abilities the characters are learning from armour.

Wow, the last two Black Waltz's sure are difficult, they KO'ed my characters a couple of times, last one being the easiest, but I thought the second one was supposed to beat me, it was giving me such a big ass-whooping. I reached Lindblum then turned the game off, my verdict is that; the game is fantastic, reaches my expectations and can't wait to continue the game later.

Character levels:

Zidane - 7
    Garnet/Dagger - 6
    Vivi - 7
    Steiner - 7 (Hilarious character, Btw, it's fun to voice him over in my head, along with the others...)

Tell me if my levels are too low, and I've got all the weapons you should have at the moment - did I have to steal anything from the B.Waltz's?

Best part so far was when Zidane felt Garnet's ass, and said "Ooh...so soft" that was realistic and great!

Banned
    Blog Entries

When you get out of lindblum level up to about level 10 to make things easier.

Quote Originally Posted by Hazzard View Post
    I'm swear there's a guy called Amarat, is he poor in gameplay or something?
    Amarant

And he's an awesome character to play with. He can throw weapons, heal with Chakra, revive allies, and make an enemy weak against some elements. And he can use his fists =)

Vaan - "Hey, you!"
    Penelo - "Yeah, you! The one reading this sig at this very moment!"
    Vaan - "Interested in playing FFXII International Zodiac Job system?"
    Ashe - "But you have no knowledge of the Japanese language?"
    Fran - "....We could help...."
    Balthier - "That's right, Fran! Just click on Crossblades' thread on the very bottom of this signature and it will show you all license grid translations, magicks and tecks locations, and other changes that were made!"
    Basch - "Don't forget though. Swap Magic is needed to play this game if you don't own a japanese PS2."
    Vaan - "Also remember that if you played the original, you'll have an easier time playing the international version. We hope you enjoy the International Zodiac Job System experience. See ya then!"

http://forums.eyesonff.com/final-fan...ther-info.html

Hey, I just got Quina, love him already after the Master Quan scene. What level should I be before going to Gizamuluke, and where's best to level up at the moment?

FFXIV Character

Laurelin Kementari (Sargatanas)

Hey, I just got Quina, love him already after the Master Quan scene. What level should I be before going to Gizamuluke, and where's best to level up at the moment?
    Lv 10 or so should do. Oh, and around Linblum's Dragon Gate or so there's a monster that you can eat to learn Mighty Guard! It has a blue scorpion tail, but otherwise a bit too hard to describe. XD And in the swamp Quina can learn Frog Drop from the big frogs and aqua breath from some pink-monsters. All handy things to have before you move on to Gizamaluke. Not that you really need them, it's just that you can better eat these things now before your attacks have grown so powerful that you kill said monsters in one hit. ^^" Oh, and Goblins learn Goblin Punch, naturally.

The only blue magic I really consider a must to have in the game is LV5-Death though, since it makes the trip through Desert Palace a piece of cake. And that's a good thing.

Best place to train I don't really know. Gizamaluke's grotto itself is pretty good.

Fantastic, I'll do it now then.

Banned
    Blog Entries

There is a point in the game where you have to destroy a boss with just quina and zidane.

Heh. Andre is already asking for help about the best place to level up!
    The below sentence is true.
    The above sentence is false.