Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Recommendation

Quote Originally Posted by Hazzard View Post
    Better than VII and VIII? I highly doubt it, but look forward to finding out...anymore opinions?
    BWAHAHA! It kicks their sorry asses.

So far, it's better than VIII.

Btw, on the second disc, characters are around level 15 and just got to Cleyra.
    EOFF needs a resurgence to it's former glory.

Oooooh, sandstorm.

Dont fight those stupid things with the jewels in them. Just run because I cant kill'em.

Thats a given.

Banned

Make sure you have Quina use Eat on the caterpillar like things (I think they were called Carrion Worm). They give the Blue Magic: Auto-Life.

Gold is the new black Goldenboko's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Quote Originally Posted by PuPu View Post
    Make sure you have Quina use Eat on the caterpillar like things (I think they were called Carrion Worm). They give the Blue Magic: Auto-Life.
    Oh and he should also learn Angel Snack, I mean, instant use of 4 remedies. I forget what teaches it though...

Damn, too late, I missed out on Auto-Life, can I get it another way?

Btw, I'm in the Fossil cavern - gateway to the Outer Continent. Characters are around levels 17-20, is that good or should I increase their levels?

Gold is the new black Goldenboko's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Btw, I'm in the Fossil cavern - gateway to the Outer Continent. Characters are around levels 17-20, is that good or should I increase their levels?
    I'm sure you'll be able to go back and eat one later. Oh, and once you get to the outer continent make sure to eat a cactaur for 1000 needles!

Quote Originally Posted by Goldenboko View Post

I'm sure you'll be able to go back and eat one later. Oh, and once you get to the outer continent make sure to eat a cactaur for 1000 needles!
    So that means the fiends will resume respawning in Cleyra trunk then? Good, I thought they were gone forever.

Character analysis:

Zidane - Amazing leader, has all the qualities needed; humor, guidance, reliability, heart, passion and all the other good stuff. I like this kid. 9.5/10

Steiner - He's actually my best character so far, the way he acts is so loyal, but yet so stubborn. He's the strongest in my party, and makes a great combination with Vivi. His theme tune is perfectly fitting for him, he's brave, strong and the best knight in this goddamn town - next to Beatrix. 9.8/10

Vivi - Cute, innocent and I emphasized with him greatly when the mages on the cargo ship were blown to pieces. I hated seeing him getting bullied around by villagers in Cleyra, and his the first real character you explore with. He's a good little magic user, and helps me out a lot. Love him. 9.2/10

Garnet/Dagger - She's alright, better than Aeris and Rinoa, definitely more useful. She's got a lot of pride, perseverance and I like the way she's starting to warm to Zidane and the group. She's stern and has no irritable qualities. I like this chick. 8.5/10

Freya - I admire her athleticism; it's fun to see her jumping with ease onto different platforms, leaving the rest of the party dazzled. She's strong minded and not a weakling at heart, even when Sir Fratley didn't remember her. I respect her a lot, and she's a decent Dragoon/Dragon Knight, so far. A valued member. 7.9/10

Quina - He good chef, no? This guy cracks me up, even in the face of danger he thinks about filling his stomach. He's got an air of mystery around him, and I felt scared when he disappeared in Cleyra, but then I found him and was very thankful. He's excellent as a Blue Mage and makes me feel safe because of his enormous figure. 8/10

Overall, Steiner is the best so far!

Quote Originally Posted by Vivisteiner View Post
    Thats a given.

Overall, Steiner is the best so far!
    Thats a given.

No FF game is better than 8. Seriously.

I absolutely hate Vivi's personality. It's such an emo little thing that's depressed all the time and says variations of " am i gunna stop/am i a black mage :weep:" the vast majority of the time. Thankfully, Vivi makes up for it with its final spell. Vivi's final spell = greatest.

Other than Vivi I enjoyed everyone else's personality. Especially Steiner and Quina.
    Last edited by Xurts; 08-22-2007 at 10:24 PM.

I must've sucked at this game, I was like level 25 or something at this point.
    JOY IS A BITCH, but she is so adorable!
    generated by sloganizer.net
    Kaycee says (12:06 AM):
    whos' obama?

Quote Originally Posted by Xurts View Post

I absolutely hate Vivi's personality. It's such an emo little thing that's depressed all the time and says variations of " am i gunna stop :weep:" the vast majority of the time. Thankfully, Vivi makes up for it with its final spell. Vivi's final spell = greatest.

Other than Vivi I enjoyed everyone else's personality. Especially Steiner and Quina.
    You make me laugh.

I absolutely hate Vivi's personality. It's such an emo little thing that's depressed all the time and says variations of " am i gunna stop/am i a black mage :weep:" the vast majority of the time. .
    lmfao.

So what about Squall then? If Vivi's emo then Squall is King Emo.

+Vivi doesnt cry and (SPOILER)wouldnt you be curious to know who you are and what you are? I mean, suspecting that you are gonna die in a few years i pretty terrifying.

Quote Originally Posted by gyrus View Post

I absolutely hate Vivi's personality. It's such an emo little thing that's depressed all the time and says variations of " am i gunna stop :weep:" the vast majority of the time. Thankfully, Vivi makes up for it with its final spell. Vivi's final spell = greatest.

You make me laugh.
    Right back at you.

@Vivisteiner: Squall had childhood problems that explained the way he was, and had good reason to be that way. Vivi on the other hand is always sad and depressed and generally annoying because of it. It's pretty smurfing obvious that Vivi is a black mage, the fact that he keeps asking about it says it's (it being Vivi) either extremely stupid or in denial. We all die, but I don't moan and bitch about it 24/7. It's a fact, deal with it.
    Last edited by Xurts; 08-22-2007 at 10:39 PM.