View Poll Results: Which tv series do you like better?

Voters
15. You may not vote on this poll
  • Lois & Clark

8 53.33%
  • Smallville

7 46.67%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Lois & Clark or Smallville?

Slothstronaut Recognized Member Slothy's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Really though, Lana is the only thing I hate about that show. The relationship was interesting until she broke up with Clark as a way of showing how hiding his powers to keep friends and family safe could ruin relationships and such. After that though they started to take the whole love triangle places even this long tim comic fan finds tough to swallow. I still love the show, but enough is enough already. Lana needs to go. Unfortunately I doubt (SPOILER)she actually died when her car exploded. It was too obvious since you never see her even get in the vehicle.

You guys still haven't answered my question WHAT IS SO GREAT ABOUT SMALLVILLE? Because IMHO it's nothing special.

Maybe you should consider the question of why you make threads asking something only to say "No, no, you're all wrong 'coz it actually sucks" later on in it. You seem awfully obsessed with all this stuff for hating it so much.

People shouldn't have to explain and justify why they like something, they just do, you know, man?

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

I loved Lois & Clark when I was a kid. Smallville is okay. I hate the Lois in Smallville though.

Quote Originally Posted by LunarWeaver View Post
    People shouldn't have to explain and justify why they like something, they just do, you know, man?
    So...for example you like pizza just because you do? And you have no idea why you like it? lol!

Isn't Lois and Clark called the Adventures of superman, well it doesn't matter because Smallville great. And its cool how they put other future super hero's on like Aqua Lad and Cyborg.

Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Albel View Post
    Isn't Lois and Clark called the Adventures of superman, well it doesn't matter because Smallville great. And its cool how they put other future super hero's on like Aqua Lad and Cyborg.
    That was Aquaman. Aqualad is someone else.

As for the pizza thing; I like pizza because it tastes good. It's a bad analogy since I can't tell you why it tastes good, it just does. I like Smallville because, for the most part, the characters and villians are interesting (with the exception of Lana as I said earlier). It's cool to see something that deals with Clark's younger years and what happens in his life to lead him to becoming Superman.

Quote Originally Posted by John_912 View Post
    You guys still haven't answered my question WHAT IS SO GREAT ABOUT SMALLVILLE? Because IMHO it's nothing special.
    I wouldn't go as far as to call it great, though I think its better or on par with most similiar series. I can't think of a single reason why it is great, I just like it.

So...for example you like pizza just because you do? And you have no idea why you like it?
    Why do you like pizza then? (assuming you do)

Blog Entries

I just enjoyed two episodes of Smallville, I'm not a great fan of superman story! -.-" I remember watching some images of Lois&Clark and they look better than the actors on Smallville!

Quote Originally Posted by Vivi22 View Post
    As for the pizza thing; I like pizza because it tastes good.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zante View Post
    Why do you like pizza then? (assuming you do)
    I wasn't talking to you guys I was talking to the person with the weird anime avatar.

Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Doesn't mean we can't answer too. Besides, Pizza is my favourite food.

I like pizza because it tastes good but I don't like just any pizza...I hate the pizzas from the super market because they're really thin. Anyway the pizza analogy was the only thing I could think of.

What the bliff Recognized Member
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I dislike both, but if I had to choose (which I do) I'd go for Lois and Clarke. Dean Cain makes a better Superman in my opinion. Both Dean Cain and Tom Welling are both attractive, so it doesn't really matter.