Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Babies, you may resume your crying.

Default Babies, you may resume your crying.

I am back! Thanks for letting me keep the banned title for a little while Psy!

Anyway, what's the longest you've been banned from any part of the forum?

RSL banned from user notes for 6 months for spamming. I KNOW.
    JOY IS A BITCH, but she is so adorable!
    generated by sloganizer.net
    Kaycee says (12:06 AM):
    whos' obama?

You're not really banned?! That was a cruel joke.

I've never been banned from any part of EoFF.

I was for a few hours, Psy wanted me to stop being annoying.
    whos' obama?

Huh? Flower?! What the hell?! Administrator Psychotic's Avatar
    Articles

Quote Originally Posted by Rengori View Post
    Nah, I did it 'cause it was funny and suspected you might enjoy it too.

I think I was once banned from user notes for two weeks because of the yoyoyoyoyo thread, a thread I didn't even post in! BLOODY CID'S KNIGHTS!

every day i see my dream Bowser's Avatar

I've never been banned from anything!
    eh?

Blog Entries

I got drunk tanked for a week for posting in the Help forum. I haven't posted there since, Leeza.

there was a picture here

FFXIV Character

Linkle Grey (Sargatanas)

Quote Originally Posted by Psychotic View Post
    Nah, I did it 'cause it was funny and suspected you might enjoy it too.

I think I was once banned from user notes for two weeks because of the yoyoyoyoyo thread, a thread I didn't even post in! BLOODY CID'S KNIGHTS!
    I remember the yoyoyoyoyo thread :}

Ive never been banned.

Articles

I think I was banned in #eoff for linking to goats3 or tubg1rl or something.

I've been banned from eoeo for a year, for being good at insulting people. I think without me posting there, the number of butt kissing posts could possibly rise. There will be even more lame posts like: "You said exactly what I wanted to say, but you put it so much better than I possibly could have, thank you". "QFT" "I you" "Is it your turn to kiss my ass, or is it my turn to kiss yours?" "Apologies, I haven't been keeping track, lets toss a coin for it." "Oh what a genius idea!" "Don't take your go before we've tossed the coin!" "OH MY GOD ITS ANARCHY IN HERE!!!"

Quote Originally Posted by Anaisa View Post
    I've been banned from eoeo for a year, for being good at insulting people. I think without me posting there, the number of butt kissing posts could possibly rise. There will be even more lame posts like: "You said exactly what I wanted to say, but you put it so much better than I possibly could have, thank you". "QFT" "I you" "Is it your turn to kiss my ass, or is it my turn to kiss yours?" "Apologies, I haven't been keeping track, lets toss a coin for it." "Oh what a genius idea!" "Don't take your go before we've tossed the coin!" "OH MY GOD ITS ANARCHY IN HERE!!!"
    God I miss your user notes.
    whos' obama?

Ouch.

That's the thing with those selfish staffers, they don't care how the decent user noters will feel when I'm banned. All they care about, is the eoeo nancys, having their own little hippy free love online commune.

Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

That's the thing with those selfish staffers, they don't care how the decent user noters will feel when I'm banned. All they care about, is the eoeo nancys, having their own little hippy free love online commune.
    That picture of you holding my user name on a piece of paper isn't making itself. =/

Quote Originally Posted by The Fonz View Post
    That picture of you holding my user name on a piece of paper isn't making itself. =/
    I have no camera still! Will you accept a badly drawn picture of me made on paint instead?

Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

Quote Originally Posted by The Fonz View Post
    I have no camera still! Will you accept a badly drawn picture of me made on paint instead?
    Why, yes, yes I will.